Chrome bookmarks not syncing with stock browser

Search This thread

merics

May 20, 2012
flipboard.com
I'll start with, I've reviewed the few post regarding this issue, no help. I've spoken with an associate that has the Note Pro and he's having the same issue of Chrome bookmarks aren't syncing with the stock browser. On my Note 8, the gMail account is syncing and the Chrome bookmarks are present in the stock browser.

Wondering if this is an issue that is being seen with many of the Note Pro users and if so, any resolution found or in sight?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

BarryH_GEG

Jan 16, 2009
Spokane, Washington
I'll start with, I've reviewed the few post regarding this issue, no help. I've spoken with an associate that has the Note Pro and he's having the same issue of Chrome bookmarks aren't syncing with the stock browser. On my Note 8, the gMail account is syncing and the Chrome bookmarks are present in the stock browser.

Wondering if this is an issue that is being seen with many of the Note Pro users and if so, any resolution found or in sight?

Thanks in advance.

It's been this way since the stock browser moved off WebKit with the N3. You can sync with your Samsung account which will allow bookmarks to be saved/shared across multiple Samsung devices but that's pretty much it.