WARNING : ROM Manager

Search This thread

wm_shi

Dec 22, 2012
Shanghai
it cant undo the mistakes because the "ARM11BOOT.img" is corrupted, basicly, you cant even turn on your phone, at all, so that means no download mode

Sorry, I can't understand your meaning very well because English is not my mother language.

Do you mean:
I can turn on my phone and can enter download mode, so my arm11boot.img is not corrupted?

AXAz0r

Sep 24, 2012
Belgrade
auroraproject.xyz
Sorry, I can't understand your meaning very well because English is not my mother language.

Do you mean:
I can turn on my phone and can enter download mode, so my arm11boot.img is not corrupted?

If you:
CAN Turn on your phone and go to download mode: ARM11BOOT.img IS NOT CORRUPTED! - NOT BRICKED (Just needs a new system or recovery)
CAN NOT Turn on your phone and go to download mode: ARM11BOOT.img IS CORRUPTED! - HARD BRICKED (The motherboard needs to be replaced at Samsung).

wm_shi

Dec 22, 2012
Shanghai
If you:
CAN Turn on your phone and go to download mode: ARM11BOOT.img IS NOT CORRUPTED! - NOT BRICKED (Just needs a new system or recovery)
CAN NOT Turn on your phone and go to download mode: ARM11BOOT.img IS CORRUPTED! - HARD BRICKED (The motherboard needs to be replaced at Samsung).

I can turn on my phone and go to download mode.
So, the arm11boot is not corrupted and it must be not bricked.
But I have flashed stock roms many times by odin and it finished with no error message.
But nothing happened.
It still can't boot nor enter recovery.
Only download mode is ok.

AXAz0r

Sep 24, 2012
Belgrade
auroraproject.xyz
I can turn on my phone and go to download mode.
So, the arm11boot is not corrupted and it must be not bricked.
But I have flashed stock roms many times by odin and it finished with no error message.
But nothing happened.
It still can't boot nor enter recovery.
Only download mode is ok.

Hm, interesting, your phone is not Hard Bricked, have you tryed a 4-File Flas via odin? Follow this tutorial and tell me what happenes.

CLICK HERE!!!

wm_shi

Dec 22, 2012
Shanghai
Hm, interesting, your phone is not Hard Bricked, have you tryed a 4-File Flas via odin? Follow this tutorial and tell me what happenes.

CLICK HERE!!!

Yes, I have tried many times flashing stock roms, either one package roms and 4 packages roms, via odin.
It always finished normally and have no use at all.
Everyting is same, no any difference.

I am very happy to hear "not hard bricked" from you.
But I can't found a way to revive my phone.

Top Liked Posts