No wifi, bluetooth, signal but still got imei

Search This thread

kennguy

Dec 17, 2011
HCM
MAC address's wifi and bluetooth, imei are here but I have reflashed stock rom but still no luck, any solutions?

jimbo77

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 2, 2010
Guatemala
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
But I did not backup EFS, any solutions except restoring EFS mate? :(

Well my only idea right now if for you to get a radio log from the phone and then share it to see if we can spot anything out of usual that might be affecting your phone's connectivity settings.

You can use this app to get the desired logs

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1123129

I'll recommend you to try to reproduce the steps so the app can capture the appropriate log, after that share what you get :)

Reactions: kennguy

kennguy

Dec 17, 2011
HCM
Well my only idea right now if for you to get a radio log from the phone and then share it to see if we can spot anything out of usual that might be affecting your phone's connectivity settings.

I'll recommend you to try to reproduce the steps so the app can capture the appropriate log, after that share what you get :)
OK, I'll send you the log later...but before that I got issue "HW was reset detected".
crashhandler.jpg
And I tried to back to stock rom then I got no wifi, bluetooth, signal but IMEI is not null. After that, I unlocked bootloader, flash recovery, tried to wipe data and got this issue:
20140416_134019.jpg

jimbo77

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 2, 2010
Guatemala
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
OK, I'll send you the log later...but before that I got issue "HW was reset detected".
View attachment 2689212
And I tried to back to stock rom then I got no wifi, bluetooth, signal but IMEI is not null. After that, I unlocked bootloader, flash recovery, tried to wipe data and got this issue:
View attachment 2689210

The first screen is due to a Kernel Crash, are you running a custom kernel on your phone? I've got that with a few custom Kernels and if that's the case then probably the kernel modules are not compatible with the phone software. Can you flash for example a custom KK Rom without a modified kernel to see if you get any connection?

Now for the second screenshot, my take is that you are using a MicroSD that is formatted as exFAT (Usually that's the format of 64GB cards) and the recovery does not have support for that kind of file system.

Reactions: kennguy

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    But I did not backup EFS, any solutions except restoring EFS mate? :(

View attachment 2689212
    View attachment 2689210

The first screen is due to a Kernel Crash, are you running a custom kernel on your phone? I've got that with a few custom Kernels and if that's the case then probably the kernel modules are not compatible with the phone software. Can you flash for example a custom KK Rom without a modified kernel to see if you get any connection?

Now for the second screenshot, my take is that you are using a MicroSD that is formatted as exFAT (Usually that's the format of 64GB cards) and the recovery does not have support for that kind of file system.