Attachments

• 1407343976738.jpg
    1407343976738.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 477
Reactions: rxc777

dazkeirle

Jun 20, 2009
That's the plastic screen protector. The watch itself is unscathed

Thank god. But you know it's gorilla glass right? Protecting it with plastic kind of defeats the purpose.

Plus it's a consumable product, protect it and in 2 years you have a worthless device with a perfect screen.

Enjoy it the way Samsung designed, they spent millions on r and d.

I do understand people wanting to protect things though, but I've done this, I always regret not just enjoying the way it should be. Right now your watch looks awful and mine as good as new.

Do it... Go on...

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

djbrotherson

Oct 28, 2012
Winnipeg
Thank god. But you know it's gorilla glass right? Protecting it with plastic kind of defeats the purpose.

Plus it's a consumable product, protect it and in 2 years you have a worthless device with a perfect screen.

Enjoy it the way Samsung designed, they spent millions on r and d.

I do understand people wanting to protect things though, but I've done this, I always regret not just enjoying the way it should be. Right now your watch looks awful and mine as good as new.

Do it... Go on...

Everyone is entitled to their opinion

dazkeirle

Jun 20, 2009
Everyone is entitled to their opinion

Haha.

You protecting your watch is your thing.

Once I stopped with screen protectors and crap I realised that everything worked better the way the manufacturer intended.

I've never used one is on a watch though. My pebble got dinged right up, I didn't regret it though. Use not abuse.

The gear 2 is hard as nails though.

dazkeirle

Jun 20, 2009
Wearable Widgets doesn't have the option to put the widget to your watch face. So, watch do you do? Open the app every time? Or can you put the widget to watch face?

Enviado desde mi SM-G900M mediante Tapatalk

You can select what to do when your watch wakes and one of those options is last screen.

djbrotherson

Oct 28, 2012
Winnipeg
Wearable Widgets doesn't have the option to put the widget to your watch face. So, watch do you do? Open the app every time? Or can you put the widget to watch face?

Enviado desde mi SM-G900M mediante Tapatalk

I solved that issue by using the Multi-Watch shortcut menu when you swipe upwards and also by setting the watch to last screen used

Attachments

• 1408126608732.jpg
    1408126608732.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 408

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    A real watch "skin"

Was going for the effect of appearing like you were looking through the watch body and could see my skin underneath. The lighting in the picture makes it look less matched to my actual skin tone though.

skin.jpg
    Would love to have that Rolex face

http://gearfaces.com/rolex-submariner-revised/

It is very cool, how did you display the battery & . Time up?

Multi-Watch from the Samsung App store in Gear Manager

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    I guess a big thing missing is a way to save or export the watchface once you customize it in Multi-Watch. I'll often take a watchface off of Gearfaces that I like the hands of and just change the background into something else I prefer -but if I want to go back to one I've done previously, I'll have to go through the time to recreate it as opposed to just calling up a previous setting or watchface. It's been requested as a feature, but we'll see of the Dev will be able to add it.

Just added this for future update...
    Shock Resist Theme

I created this theme. It's my fav theme for now.

Features:
    1. Digital/Analog
    2. Baterry indicator (middle right)
    3. Bluetooth indicator
    4. Day - date
    5. Translucent hands (digital text readable even when hands are over the text)
    6. WsTheme file available here: http://hashtagph.com/upload/ShockResist.wstheme
    PRV_IMG.png

---------- Post added at 02:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 AM ----------

Additional features:
    Dark background saves battery. Red/white hands and yellow texts make time readable indoor even at backlight level 2 to 3, thus saving battery further.
    Battery indicator/pointer turns orange at level 40 then red when below 20.
    Mine

6cBoJ4v.jpg

PN4W1Iq.jpg

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app