Help regarding CM10 on Xperia Tipo !

Search This thread

muham47

Mar 14, 2008
HyD
Hello guys i have Xperia Tipo running on stock firmware latest. whenver i try to install any custom rom it lags..i even installed ONLY CM10 and it lags..am bored of this stock rom and i want to keep custom rom on my phone can anyone help me please ? :(

ash8dbz

Dec 8, 2013
Pune
Paradox Rom!

i would recommend u to use paradox rom..
it justs boosts your rom... and everthing becomes smooth...try it
if u dont want to change rom then use riches kernel wth cm10.. it overclocks the system...
quite stable.. try it
i will recommend to usr paradox.. i m currently using it..

Reactions: muham47

muham47

Mar 14, 2008
HyD
if u dont want to change rom then use riches kernel wth cm10.. it overclocks the system...
quite stable.. try it

thanks alot brother for the reply ! surely am gonna download this paradox rom and try ! thanks again bro

ash8dbz

Dec 8, 2013
Pune
thanks alot brother for the reply ! surely am gonna download this paradox rom and try ! thanks again bro
i would really appreciate if u hit that button....u know what im talking about rite??
the only drawback of paradox is it works only with stock kernel.. no overclocking...
but its fast, saves a lot of battery.. i must say...

muham47

Mar 14, 2008
HyD
i would really appreciate if u hit that button....u know what im talking about rite??
the only drawback of paradox is it works only with stock kernel.. no overclocking...
but its fast, saves a lot of battery.. i must say...

i faced some problems with the rom dude..like whenever i select a pic it says "recent apps crashed..something.." everytime i see a picture the status bar crashed :/

any other suggestions dude ? :(

ash8dbz

Dec 8, 2013
Pune
i faced some problems with the rom dude..like whenever i select a pic it says "recent apps crashed..something.." everytime i see a picture the status bar crashed :/

any other suggestions dude ? :(
u followed the steps...that were in that page...
recent apps only crashes when u change the kernel...flash again..
flash the stock ROM and then install PARADOX....
It will definately Work....
STOCK kernel.. is the most imporant..
i tried all other kernels inclucing vengence, riches, and even again flashed stock kernel but it didnt work.. so i flashed again .. following all the steps properly...
Use flashtool to flash stock rom..

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Paradox Rom!

quite stable.. try it