Slide Aside, Q Slide and q memo. Good work LG!

Search This thread

nessuno1234

Feb 1, 2011
Hello guys! The first thing that positively surprised me the first time I used my gpad was the improvement given by LG software.
In particular Slide Aside(too freeze an app) Q Slide (kind of multi windows experience) and quick memo are very good. How can I the same feature on other devices (like my galaxy s4, where samsung software are only garbage).
Any third part software?

Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

IBJamon

Feb 25, 2011
LG V60 ThinQ
I don't know... I personally find slide aside and qslide kind of worthless. What I find useful is the built in samba server over wifi - now that's useful.

nessuno1234

Feb 1, 2011
not all the program have a real resume function, so I need to find something similar for my smart phone. It's all depending on a how you use the phone

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

IBJamon

Feb 25, 2011
LG V60 ThinQ
I guess I'm not clear how using qslide is all that much different than holding home and switching tasks that way. I mean I guess qslide may prevent the garbage collector from killing an app before you are ready... but I've never seen that be an issue in any practical use since it doesn't clean up right away.

Now, one thing that I stumbled upon today that is really nice is when you copy text, a widget comes out with all of your recent copy's! Now That is Really Handy! Now, how to get back to it once it disappears...

IBJamon

Feb 25, 2011
LG V60 ThinQ
I'm sure there are decent apps out there, I was just impressed that LG would include something so useful that does require some technical knowledge. It requires you to \\<ip> and login with a provided username/pw.

allbroncos

Mar 31, 2013
Now, one thing that I stumbled upon today that is really nice is when you copy text, a widget comes out with all of your recent copy's! Now That is Really Handy! Now, how to get back to it once it disappears...

Anywhere that you're going to enter text, press and hold the screen. There will be two options, Paste, or Clip Tray. Clip Tray will get you everything you've copied.

It also comes up in a menu when you highlight a word, for example when copying, it should give an option for Clip Tray as well

Sent from my VS980 4G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: IBJamon

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Anywhere that you're going to enter text, press and hold the screen. There will be two options, Paste, or Clip Tray. Clip Tray will get you everything you've copied.

It also comes up in a menu when you highlight a word, for example when copying, it should give an option for Clip Tray as well

Sent from my VS980 4G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app