[Q] ROM or SU permission installation

Search This thread

lvdotdrs

Jul 3, 2014
Hi. I was just wondering if someone could tell me if it is possible to install a new ROM with out root access? Or give me a link to download and install SU permission for a LG Optimus Elite. What happened was that my phone was rooted and I accedentallty erased the SU permission file that the phone came with. Now when I root check it says A demon has materialized while pooting. Error code 16. su binary was not written. Path is "/sbin:/vendor/bin:/system/sbin:/system/bin:/system/xbin" I would appreciate any advice I could get on getting my phone rooted again. Thanks much

swo0sh

Jun 30, 2014
i got the same problem a few months ago, there should be tutorialls to unroot your phone. if you reroot it this should fix it. i fixed it through reflashing evrything, worked well with a bit time pain. on the other hand you would get a new clean os through reflashing

Paget96

Recognized Developer / Inactive RC
Oct 29, 2013
Krusevac
Hi. I was just wondering if someone could tell me if it is possible to install a new ROM with out root access? Or give me a link to download and install SU permission for a LG Optimus Elite. What happened was that my phone was rooted and I accedentallty erased the SU permission file that the phone came with. Now when I root check it says A demon has materialized while pooting. Error code 16. su binary was not written. Path is "/sbin:/vendor/bin:/system/sbin:/system/bin:/system/xbin" I would appreciate any advice I could get on getting my phone rooted again. Thanks much

http://theunlockr.com/2013/06/25/how-to-root-the-lg-optimus-elite/ try this :D