Nokia Lumia 800 Firmware 12072 Update

Search This thread

ibjaredu

Apr 8, 2012
No I haven't had problems with IE. What does it do on your phone?
And no, unless you restore your backup.

I cannot delete internet explorer history no matter what I do. It is not really all that big of a deal, but it is just strange. When I click the clear button it appears to work but the history never actually goes away.

_Madmatt

Jul 3, 2009
I cannot delete internet explorer history no matter what I do. It is not really all that big of a deal, but it is just strange. When I click the clear button it appears to work but the history never actually goes away.

Strange... Did you visit some very interesting sites the phone wants to keep in memory? :D (just kidding, don't know what your problem may be...)
You could try a hard reset, but you will lose all your data (and of course your history, but I mean maybe it works again after the reset ;))

ibjaredu

Apr 8, 2012
Strange... Did you visit some very interesting sites the phone wants to keep in memory? :D (just kidding, don't know what your problem may be...)
You could try a hard reset, but you will lose all your data (and of course your history, but I mean maybe it works again after the reset ;))

Nothing naughty, I swear :D

I'm sure resetting it would fix the problem, but It is a hassle.

Fahad Omer

May 1, 2012
How to get back old firmware on Nokia lumai 800

How to revert back to old update? Can anyone please let me know. Right now I am using latest firmware version on Nokia Lumia 800 but the battery icon has question mark on it.. Maybe after reverting back to old update it would be fixed, but still my battery is giving me a good battery time (Sold 2 days while playing games, checking emails, messaging, receiving call)

sensair

Mar 16, 2012
NOkia lumia Update 12070

Has this Update been released In india??
I tried updating the New update 12072 via Zune but Im unable to find any new update!!! :|

patrick_dube

Feb 26, 2004
Québec
You are right, sorry about that. Has anyone had any issues deleting IE history after installing this update? Also is it possible to revert back to 12070 using the cab sender?

Used Product Support Tool for Store to revert back to 11501.

The used the WP7-Update-Cab-Sender to reupdate to 12072.

Worked like a cham, no sweat.

patrick_dube

Feb 26, 2004
Québec

ibjaredu

Apr 8, 2012
Your best friend is the search button around here.

For Support tool and NaviFirm: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1526932

For everything else, I use this tutorial in french (my main language): http://www.monwindowsphone.com/tutorial-comment-debrander-son-nokia-lumia-t9709-40.html

Thanks for the information. I reset my phone and it fixed the problems. I just hope Nokia releases the next update soon which brings back APN/MMS settings, as I cannot use picture mail :(

Cyler

Jun 17, 2010
BC
Just updraded my Telus RM-819 from the stock 11501. Worked perfectly. Sound quality in my Bose headphones is WAY better now. Haven't tested camera quality yet, and battery life will be determined (although I never had many issues with battery life before).

Talys

Nov 19, 2010
Vancouver
Successfully backed up and updated unlocked RM-819 Telus CA (using with Fido). Whole process took slightly more than 10 minutes.

Restore option appears in Zune.

Worked like a charm!

ibjaredu

Apr 8, 2012
This is strange, but as I mentioned earlier in the thread, I was having issues deleting my IE history after updating to 12072. I reset the phone and it worked fine up until today, and it is having the same problem now :confused:

--RM-819 Telus

D

Deleted member 2634725

can anyone say something about the battery life?

Mio_WP

Mar 13, 2012
I would say that battery is the same as 12070. I think only the volume bug was corrected.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk