[Q] Camera Error

Search This thread

MeowNYC

Nov 2, 2012
I always go the "camera error - can't connect to the camera" when taking photo with rear camera.

HOWEVER, the strange thing is I can record video with the rear camera and the front camera works as well.

I've tried to factory reset, still unsolvable. I have this problem when using CM9 by ipromeh.

One thing I notice is I tried to upgrade to KK 4.4 but failed somehow, is that a conflict or a problem and related to my camera problem ?

PLS help me out !!! =<

ps : i tried using camera360, the error poped out is due to security problem o.o?:crying:

Irwenzhao

Nov 23, 2013
Singapore
I always go the "camera error - can't connect to the camera" when taking photo with rear camera.

HOWEVER, the strange thing is I can record video with the rear camera and the front camera works as well.

I've tried to factory reset, still unsolvable. I have this problem when using CM9 by ipromeh.

One thing I notice is I tried to upgrade to KK 4.4 but failed somehow, is that a conflict or a problem and related to my camera problem ?

PLS help me out !!! =<

ps : i tried using camera360, the error poped out is due to security problem o.o?:crying:

Camera not working is a known issue on AOSP ROMs. Many fixes have been put in place but apparently the camera ignores them. It works if you're lucky (apparently u aren't) but doesn't if have bad luck. Try reflashing another ROM. Might work. Worked for me.

Smack that Thanks button if I helped!
XDAing from a N7105 powered by Illusion ROM.
Sent from a small country called Singapore.
P.S. Time for school, not much time for XDA :(

MeowNYC

Nov 2, 2012
Camera not working is a known issue on AOSP ROMs. Many fixes have been put in place but apparently the camera ignores them. It works if you're lucky (apparently u aren't) but doesn't if have bad luck. Try reflashing another ROM. Might work. Worked for me.

Smack that Thanks button if I helped!
XDAing from a N7105 powered by Illusion ROM.
Sent from a small country called Singapore.
P.S. Time for school, not much time for XDA :(

still the same :(

somehow i can record video but not take photo @@

Top Liked Posts