Egyptian users needed!!

Search This thread

7OOKA

Oct 24, 2006
hey everyone, im a P6 user in egypt, and i accidently did something wrong that bricked my phone, and after i managed to unbrick it and flashed the latest B-125 and everything went fine, except that the phone wont connect to my operator, its always with no signal and showing "no service" but when i search for networks manually i find all the networks in my country but cant connect to mine (Can't connect to this network at this time) i also tried to call 911 to check its not hardware, it connected and someone answered, so i don't think its hardware problem, so someone told me that it may be my operators files is missing from the folder /cust in the root of the phone
so any egyptian user can provide me with a copy from the folder /cust, may be that's it or not, but i must try every possible fix

warea

Dec 1, 2007
Try the B118 international version (not china version). I think its meant for north african region.

Also maybe try updating b111 international and searching for OTA update.

halman

Mar 20, 2012
Athens
Is your imei number present? Type *#06# to check.
Also check this. I am not sure but I think that you might use it to create the update.app you want (you may also contact the OP to tell you how to do it).

7OOKA

Oct 24, 2006
Is your imei number present? Type *#06# to check.
Also check this. I am not sure but I think that you might use it to create the update.app you want (you may also contact the OP to tell you how to do it).

the imei is there, and i dont get how im gonna create an update file with my operator files with the app in that link!