PLEASE READ - Samsung Galaxy S II I9100G Subforum

Search This thread

pulser_g2

Admin Emeritus / Senior Recognized Developer
Nov 27, 2009
This device specific subforum is for the Galaxy S II I9100G. This is NOT the international model. This is for the OMAP variation of the device.

Flashing files here on your regular I9100 will likely result in a brick, and vice versa. As always, everything here is at your own risk, but be particularly careful about flashing files suitable for your device.

Enjoy :)

anhhai680

Apr 11, 2012
Thank you for XDA forum from VN.I hope will have topic about GT-I9100G in this forum to help all user is using Galaxy S2 GT-I9100G model.:D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This device specific subforum is for the Galaxy S II I9100G. This is NOT the international model. This is for the OMAP variation of the device.

Flashing files here on your regular I9100 will likely result in a brick, and vice versa. As always, everything here is at your own risk, but be particularly careful about flashing files suitable for your device.

Enjoy :)
    the BENEFITS of the galaxy GT-I9100G

Many people on this site as well as on other sites are not happy with the G variant of the Galaxy S2 series.
    they seem to think they have been treated unfairly, and therefore they think the non-'G' s2 is much better.
    Well i think you should all read this interview on ADAM OUTLER, a recognized developer.

http://www.xda-developers.com/androi...er-pt-3-final/

Better read the Whole 3 part interview, but if you can't.... DEFINATELY Read the bottom bit, what he has to say about SAMSUNG and what he has to say about TEXAS INSTRUMENTS.

So therefore , because the Samsung S2 i9100G has a TEXAS INSTRUMENTS PROCESSOR, we 'G' owners are in a much better position the non-'G' owners.

now this is something i think you can thank me for
    And dont forget Adam either.

Note to Mods... i intend to put this post on 2 stickies (including this 1) and 1 non sticky (ashwinsrihari's thread) , not as spam, but to reduce people complaining about the G model, and therefore increase the positivity and good Karma in this section of the forum. however if this is a problem, let me know.
    Merci.

Peace to all. Always. thank you XDA
    Thanks you XDA admin for add subforum for us
    ffaaiissaall please post your question and Q&A section this Thread has been started with some other purpose follow http://xdaforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1148

I too vouch and request the Moderators if XDA to provide us with a Sub forum for I9100G
    Good to see a sub forum for the I9100G .....