[Q] Bluetooth for HTC One won't stay connected to BMW car stereo...

Search This thread

yanyan1

Sep 2, 2014
Bluetooth for HTC One won't stay connected to BMW car stereo... it starts off fine then has a high pitch tone, I can't hear the caller but the caller says they can hear me. Deal breaker on this one.. Need a fix quickly!

zelendel

Aug 11, 2008
OnePlus 6T
OnePlus 9
Bluetooth for HTC One won't stay connected to BMW car stereo... it starts off fine then has a high pitch tone, I can't hear the caller but the caller says they can hear me. Deal breaker on this one.. Need a fix quickly!

Quickly will not happen. IT will take time to trouble shoot your issue on each of the issues. OEM, Android verison as well as on the car head unit. Your best bet is to get a logcat of it happening.

Reactions: Cassiel2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Quickly will not happen. IT will take time to trouble shoot your issue on each of the issues. OEM, Android verison as well as on the car head unit. Your best bet is to get a logcat of it happening.