|EXCA|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM Series 1.0 21048 - HTC Snap based ROM ** || Build 52409 |

Search This thread

CacoPelao

May 22, 2008
this rom aesthetics is really really nice.

some bugs:
1. when I go to File manager and then hit menu, file manager freezes
2. it doesn't let me install any apps, don't know if somebody has that same problem.

Last edited:

NRGZ28

Retired Senior Mod & Senior RD
Apr 6, 2007
XDA-Developers
this rom aesthetics is really really nice.

some bugs:
1. when I go to File manager and then hit menu, file manager freezes
2. it does let me install any apps, don't know if somebody has that same problem.

Hmm... Can't replicate any of those bugs. Can you tell me step by step what you were doing ?

And 2. What app were you trying to install and what was the error message ??

NRGZ28

Retired Senior Mod & Senior RD
Apr 6, 2007
XDA-Developers
Since you're taking input... is there any chance you could include BaseHue, Resco Explorer and the SMSToolPack? The first two I use extensively, and the SMSToolPack would just be a "nice to have" since we all love flashing ROMs so much. :)

Also, does the HTC Sliding Panel homescreen pull the panel icons from bronzeres.dll?

On a sidenote, I actually took a look at your ROMs for the Raphael and was floored. I'm not surprised to see such an aesthetically pleasing ROM find it's way to our phones.

I will. I forgot where to get those apps, but I will dump my own ROM and get them again. Hah :)

Yes it does pull from the bronzeres.dll. But you can edit the cpr's manually and point it to another png file. But that's a discussion for a different thread :)

uansari1

Jul 27, 2008
Karachi
For BaseHue and Resco, I'm not sure if you need anything aside from the .exe files. I can attach those as well if you want.

See the attached file for SMSToolPack. I also included Notepad in there, as I'm not sure if you had it in your ROM already. I only use it to edit .cpr and .lnk...not sure if there's a better alternative for on-phone editing.

***Edit: See updates in Post #43***

Last edited:

CacoPelao

May 22, 2008
Hmm... Can't replicate any of those bugs. Can you tell me step by step what you were doing ?

And 2. What app were you trying to install and what was the error message ??

No Problem here.
Re-flashed and File Manager seems to work great, As well as apps installation..

I was trying to install Dopod Sim Manager and Resco Explorer, now it does work fine.

CacoPelao

May 22, 2008
For BaseHue and Resco, I'm not sure if you need anything aside from the .exe files. I can attach those as well if you want.

See the attached file for SMSToolPack. I also included Notepad in there, as I'm not sure if you had it in your ROM already. I only use it to edit .cpr and .lnk...not sure if there's a better alternative for on-phone editing.

how do you install these apps on the phone??

Billyvnilly

Aug 19, 2007
Detroit
The only problems I am facing deal with no bluetooth, and when you activate wifi, it may or may not work, but I am now unable to disable it.

I dont know if it has to do with the enabled data connection under comm manager, things seem to be responsive when its disabled. And i dont have a data plan, btw.

It looks nice. Smarttoolkit 9rc seems to working well with it.

GIGZ1971

Apr 9, 2009
CLEVELAND
www.gigabyteinc.com
thanks

could u please add these two files to the zip and can u explain how to install the smstoolpack.

BTW NRGZ28 thanks for the great ROM
*****EDIT**** I found the active weather cab in the file explorer under my docs.
I could not get the weather program on the panel to work.

Last edited:

pvmd

Feb 7, 2009
I have just setup this rom on my mobile and I have some problem.
1/ wifi in com, weather on home screen and HTC album do not work.
2/ my phone is working seem to be slowly

Billyvnilly

Aug 19, 2007
Detroit
I've never had issues with texting before, but now even with installing t9 english fix cab,

-A, Z don't work
-alt always enabled for numerals
-CAPS doesn't work
-ALT doesn't work

uansari1

Jul 27, 2008
Karachi
Last edited:

GIGZ1971

Apr 9, 2009
CLEVELAND
www.gigabyteinc.com
thanks

Those are meant to be cooked into the ROM. However, I believe if you copy all of those files into \Windows and then put a shortcut to SMSToolPack.exe into your \Windows\Start Menu, it should work.

Clicking that cab should do the trick to activate Weather, right?

I've attached the BaseHue, CeleCmd, and Resco Explorer exe's plus shortcut files as well. Again, you should be able to copy the exe's into \Windows and the shortcuts into \Windows\Start Menu, and probably soft-reset.

Hey Thanks for the apps and instructions for them. ****UPDATE**** The Resco Explorer icon/program does not work it keeps saying make sure everything is installed and that all the required library are present. The icon you created for BaseHue didn't work I had to create one from the windows folder using my computer but BaseHue does work and I had no problems with CeleCmd. I did reboot my device before I tried the programs out.

I have tried using that weather cab but it still does not work.

In the CHome Config app, I customize the CLinks panel to any app I want.

I have a program called pocket weather that works when I use the CLinks panel.

I would like to know where is the default weather program located?

Last edited:

jeanpiere

May 31, 2007
Performance is good

The ROM performance is by far among the best i have seen.
A few things though, for the Jogr settings, could you replace the additional scripts for customizing the top and bottom buttons of the strip plz
I have found a problem too wherein the Comm manager doesnt load at all when i try opening it. and constant freezing when i try to operate wifi from within settings, Umm a few very usefull apps are missing but i assume some will return in upcoming builds.
Also, not sure if its due to da version of celetask present but, it now more tedious to close programs as u must now enter the context menu to do so. . .
all in all i'm quite pleased though, gud work!!

Last edited:

jeanpiere

May 31, 2007
has anyone been able to snyc with windows mobile device centre in vista after updating to this ROM? cuz i cant!!!, it may have to do with the missing option to change the USB to PC connection settings

eran.chason@gmail.com

Nov 17, 2006
spore
Yes they are! Just installed. Working fine till now. will report if find any bugs

one request though... in one of the other roms, I could duble click the end key to turn off GPRS, is it possible to implementin this rom?

Thanks for keeping this amzing phone alive by sharing with us your work!