Photo Album of XDA'ians - Post Your Pic here!! Have Fun!! LOL

Search This thread

mchapman007

Nov 23, 2007
Draper
great bike matt, is it you really?

All me...

LOL Matt! You totally look like Kevin James from far away. Just not as chunky.

Btw, this is a pic of kevin james in case you guys didn't know who he way :p IT'S NOT ME!
71697832MH274_kevin-james-steffiana-de-la.jpg

Thats funny.... This is me in the early 90's My famous James Bond pose. (Early graphics work in the background, yes I painted that)

MobileMatt2.jpg

mbarvian

Mar 13, 2008
im 15 too. just got my hair cut, so it makes me even younger :p

edit: looks like i cant upload a pic and post it on opera mini, so no pic for me

ace10134

Aug 15, 2007
Yo guys, nice pics, some are funny, lol. Yea so some of you might know my username if you have the T-Mobile Wing, but yea, pics:

That's me about maybe 5 months ago, holding my awesome puppy :)
attachment.php

Me trying to lift weights...haha...(Taken from my Palm Pre that I just returned)
attachment.php

And there's my motorcycle, a Ninja 250R, yea, it's mine, I ride it, and I'm 16. What up Harley rider from above?
attachment.php

I like this thread :) Wow, the Pre has high resolution, sorrry

Attachments

• CIMG0041.jpg
    CIMG0041.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 1,601
  • CIMG0039.jpg
    CIMG0039.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 1,793

mchapman007

Nov 23, 2007
Draper
@ace10134 No Harley rider here as thats a little boy bike! Honda Valkyrie 1500CC Flat 6 is a Harley Killer even with the so called screamin' eagle kit.. Sorry Harley Guys it's just how it is.

Kraize

Dec 5, 2007
California
And there's my motorcycle, a Ninja 250R, yea, it's mine, I ride it, and I'm 16. What up Harley rider from above?
attachment.php

I like this thread :) Wow, the Pre has high resolution, sorrry

Dude! You totally sux :/ I wanted a 250R. Bah. I've been on a motorcycle since i was 11 (not legally of course), but street motorcycles up to 250 CC. But parents wouldn't let me get one in USA though :/ pssh. I'm jealous. I'll probably get a GSXR600 or 750 when I'm 18.

@ace10134 No Harley rider here as thats a little boy bike! Honda Valkyrie 1500CC Flat 6 is a Harley Killer even with the so called screamin' eagle kit.. Sorry Harley Guys it's just how it is.

And lolololol. I'd rather have a supersport bike. It's a young teenager thing :) Just how it is.

Last edited:

ace10134

Aug 15, 2007
Dude! You totally sux :/ I wanted a 250R. Bah. I've been on a motorcycle since i was 11 (not legally of course), but street motorcycles up to 250 CC. But parents wouldn't let me get one in USA though :/ pssh. I'm jealous. I'll probably get a GSXR600 or 750 when I'm 18.

Eh yea, it took some convincing for the parents to let me get it. I want a more powerful bike though...whatever. Anyone new here yet?

drew2000

Dec 4, 2007
Settle down now..........

Lets have a pissing contest! How about Iphone vs WM? Mac vs Windows! No? How about my dog is bigger than yours?

Matt was refering to a Harley not the Ninja 250R, Matt's bike has alot of torque, your motherly protection for ace10134 is so sexy! Matt was not comparing his bike to the Ninja that is like comparing apples to oranges or sitting upright to crouched over get the picture? Nice bikes guys I have owned four and want another one I am so jealous, maybe enigma1nz would like a ride? Have a good one enigma1nz ....................later.

enigma1nz

Matt was refering to a Harley not the Ninja 250R, Matt's bike has alot of torque, your motherly protection for ace10134 is so sexy! Matt was not comparing his bike to the Ninja that is like comparing apples to oranges or sitting upright to crouched over get the picture? Nice bikes guys I have owned four and want another one I am so jealous, maybe enigma1nz would like a ride? Have a good one enigma1nz ....................later.

Actually, I was taking a piss. Somehow the picture thread ends up in 'my bike is better than yours' and it's not even a bike site. Must be a guy thing...

drew2000

Dec 4, 2007
Joy is like Gold these days.........

Actually, I was taking a piss. Somehow the picture thread ends up in 'my bike is better than yours' and it's not even a bike site. Must be a guy thing...

Understood..............sometimes it is just what can bring a smile to the surface that is all, what makes you smile maybe you could clue us "GUYS" in? You know we are clueless right, at least that is what my wife says..................later.

Top Liked Posts