[APP] SGS4 Weather widget (Update[09-08-2013])

Search This thread

Vishnu pv

Inactive Recognized Themer
Apr 8, 2013
God's Own Country
Samsung Galaxy S4 Weather Widget...!!!!​

Iv3td3H.jpg

Hai, today im gonna show you an amazing SGS4 Weather widget modded by me... Actually its YA Weather widget..​

Screen Shot:​
7BzH1Uc.png

8T0RnST.png

xvcFV4P.png

Download

Installation:

1. Download and copy this "S4 Widget" file to root of SD card.
2. Enter into CWM and Mount system/data
3. Choose "Install from SD card" and select target file hit Ok.
4. Wait till install finishes
5. Reboot.
Done!

Press Thanks if you like it..... !!! :)

Last edited:

vvvlad99

Jan 7, 2013
Nice,but,can you add ukraine please?

Отправлено с моего GT-S5830i через Tapatalk

Reactions: Vishnu pv

omega_warrior

Feb 10, 2013
Kolkata
Thanx a lot for this man... Have been searchin for this gor a long time. Found a few but some are only for Stock and others links are dead.
Finally found one which works with CM and link activ...

Hey man I cant add any City.... Tried Calcutta, Delhi and Mumbai. No results showing up... Wat to do?

Sent from my Xperia GT-S5830

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

Hey man also tell me how to uninstall this?

Last edited:
Reactions: Vishnu pv

Venomous Viper 119

Oct 21, 2012
Bidadi
www.themythace.com
Thanx a lot for this man... Have been searchin for this gor a long time. Found a few but some are only for Stock and others links are dead.
Finally found one which works with CM and link activ...

Hey man I cant add any City.... Tried Calcutta, Delhi and Mumbai. No results showing up... Wat to do?

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

Hey man also tell me how to uninstall this?

To get your lcation, enable use wireless networks in location & security. To uninstall, locate the app in /system & delete it & reboot.

@ op : Thanks a lot man ! Was looking for this for long ! Thanks a lot !

Sent from my Galaxy Ace GT-S5830 using xda premium

omega_warrior

Feb 10, 2013
Kolkata
To get your lcation, enable use wireless networks in location & security. To uninstall, locate the app in /system & delete it & reboot.

@ op : Thanks a lot man ! Was looking for this for long ! Thanks a lot !

Sent from my Galaxy Ace GT-S5830 using xda premium

Already enabled...When I start typing name of the city it shows No Data found. The moment I put 1st alphabet down this shows no data. Tried all alphabets a-z...

N8tR1X

Apr 17, 2012
London
Samsung Galaxy S4 Weather Widget...!!!!​

Iv3td3H.jpg

Hai, today im gonna show you an amazing SGS4 Weather widget modded by me... Actually its YA Weather widget..​

Screen Shot:​
OdFcJJt.jpg

Press Thanks if you like it..... !!! :)

I installed the widget as instructed and it looks nothing like the widget you posted in the screenshot.
Also when I tap the widget to see more detail it gives me an error. I've uploaded 2 screenshots, 1 of the widget and another showing the error I get.
Any suggestions apart from uninstalling the app?
Thanks

Sent from my GT-S5830i using xda app-developers app

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1375970780187.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1375970780187.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 341
  • uploadfromtaptalk1375970907809.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1375970907809.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 322

Vishnu pv

Inactive Recognized Themer
Apr 8, 2013
God's Own Country
I installed the widget as instructed and it looks nothing like the widget you posted in the screenshot.
Also when I tap the widget to see more detail it gives me an error. I've uploaded 2 screenshots, 1 of the widget and another showing the error I get.
Any suggestions apart from uninstalling the app?
Thanks

As per your first screen shot, whats wrong with it??? You mean, the background picture? Background pictures will be changed depends on the time and climate. You need to enable GPS for that. Also you need to press the 'refresh' button, if it doesnt change....

As per the second screen shot, it hasn't appeared yet for me... I will check it later...

N8tR1X

Apr 17, 2012
London
As per your first screen shot, whats wrong with it??? You mean, the background picture? Background pictures will be changed depends on the time and climate. You need to enable GPS for that. Also you need to press the 'refresh' button, if it doesnt change....

As per the second screen shot, it hasn't appeared yet for me... I will check it later...

Yes I know the background picture changes when the time and climate does but I'm talking about the size of the widget, it doesn't fit my screen like the one in your screenshot, it's too large and the 4x1 widget is too small. I've never had to enable GPS to update the weather with any widget before..
The error appeared after touching the widget to see next day forecast etc and doesn't allow me to change the change the settings or anything... Strange! Anyway, no worries mate, I downloaded a different weather widget from the Play Store now and just wanted to let you know for future reference! :thumbup:

guitar112232

Jan 17, 2013
Southaven, MS
The best s4 weather widget mod that Ive seen just one problem I can't get GPS to lock it says location failed anyway you can fix that bug? also I type in my city and the temperature is incorrect

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda app-developers app

vvvlad99

Jan 7, 2013
Vishnu,can you upload v2 to mediafire or dropbox,thanks

vvvlad99

Jan 7, 2013
I cant download it ok?"no aviable in your country"

Top Liked Posts