[Q] Can't boot in fastboot with my factory cable

Search This thread

tommies2

May 26, 2008
I rooted my kindle fire HD 1st generation, deleted apps from amazon (wrong ones...) et my kindle rebooted several time et showed me
red triangle with propostion to restore or reboot. i did it but no chance... no result

I bought a factory cable on ebay.
I plugged it. The kindle fire didn't boot. It powered on and i see the same red triangle and same proposition. I choised reboot et... oops i see "FAST BOOT".
First question : is-it normal de power on OR when i plug the factory cable, the kindle fire hd should boot directly ?

To resotre my kindle, I used KFHD . Drivers installed, no problem with ADB mode,
After green android logo on my computer, i unplugged the factory cable... reboot my kindle and oops.... my kindle reboots several times et again proposition to reboot or restore. but very strange no red triangle :confused:

And now no possibility to reboot in fastmode with my factory cable.

Any idea or help
Thanks

LinearEquation

Aug 26, 2013
Midwest
I rooted my kindle fire HD 1st generation, deleted apps from amazon (wrong ones...) et my kindle rebooted several time et showed me
red triangle with propostion to restore or reboot. i did it but no chance... no result

I bought a factory cable on ebay.
I plugged it. The kindle fire didn't boot. It powered on and i see the same red triangle and same proposition. I choised reboot et... oops i see "FAST BOOT".
First question : is-it normal de power on OR when i plug the factory cable, the kindle fire hd should boot directly ?

To resotre my kindle, I used KFHD . Drivers installed, no problem with ADB mode,
After green android logo on my computer, i unplugged the factory cable... reboot my kindle and oops.... my kindle reboots several times et again proposition to reboot or restore. but very strange no red triangle :confused:

And now no possibility to reboot in fastmode with my factory cable.

Any idea or help
Thanks

Edit: If you're using a Kindle Fire HD just use the system restore tool http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1951254 I was a little confused by the wording of your post.

Last edited:

tommies2

May 26, 2008
Ok...

The kindle fire HD didn't boot in fastboot because of my computer.
When i plugged my kindle fire HD with my factory cable in a USB wall adapter... The kindle fire HD booted in fastbood mode

Then i unplugged from wall adapter, plugged to my computer and used KFHD to restore and everything is ok.

Sorry for my bad english

Latonya1

Jan 9, 2014
Ok...

The kindle fire HD didn't boot in fastboot because of my computer.
When i plugged my kindle fire HD with my factory cable in a USB wall adapter... The kindle fire HD booted in fastbood mode

Then i unplugged from wall adapter, plugged to my computer and used KFHD to restore and everything is ok.

Sorry for my bad english

Fine english :good: well done