[Q] Angry Birds Slingshot Issue?

Search This thread

marshwc

Dec 23, 2013
San Diego
I have a new P605 tablet, and I am seeing problems running the Angry Birds games (Angry Birds, Angry Birds Friends, Star Wars II). The games seem to have problems when pulling back on the slingshot, almost like it's missing some notifications (slingshot seems to hang, re-touching the screen brings it back to life). Or sometimes it seems to get a release while aiming.

I don't think it's the multi-touch issues, as I've tried that test app, and I don't see anything (jittering, extra hits, etc).

Playing by the stylus seems perfect.(and, in fact, it seems a little easier that way, as it's more accurate for aiming).

Just wondering if anyone else has seen anything like it.

Thanks in advance!

lestander

Nov 5, 2008
Have The same issue but in the webbrowser, when i get a lag when scrolling The touch screen stop working and i need to lift my finger from the screen and re touch it, extreamly annoying.... Chrome and original browser... Testet touch apps för the screen but there it works flawless...?

Skickat från min LG-D802 via Tapatalk

marshwc

Dec 23, 2013
San Diego
Have The same issue but in the webbrowser, when i get a lag when scrolling The touch screen stop working and i need to lift my finger from the screen and re touch it, extreamly annoying.... Chrome and original browser... Testet touch apps för the screen but there it works flawless...?

Skickat från min LG-D802 via Tapatalk

I've seen that too, mainly on the Mazda forum I read (Chrome), but I don't see it reading this forum. Probably something to do with CPU load running scripts in the browser...

lestander

Nov 5, 2008
Yes it seems like some glitch from software and not hardware. ? I use tapatalk so i have no issue then, but when i use the Web browser i get it,

Skickat från min SM-P605 via Tapatalk