3250 mAh battery review (stock battery size)

Search This thread

numbnutsuk

Mar 30, 2012
Google Pixel 6 Pro
It's getting late......after a long day waiting for this 3250 mAh battery to go flat, here is my review for what it is worth.

I have been searching for a month to find a battery that had the capability to last me all day. Not a bulky one! One that would fit within the original case. Not make my phone look pregnant.

I wanted a battery that i could Take off charge at 8am being able to last me all day, with LIGHT to MEDIUM usage (not heavy use!), right up until I went to bed at 10 and put it back on charge.

Is this the one??? (battery photos below)

I sourced this one. It just about fits the phone. I had to peel the battery label off at all 4 corners to get it in. It's fits in fine with standard Samsung back on. No bulge. I put in straight into my phone and charged it up to 100% then took it off charge and restarted the phone.

I'm not expecting amazing results on this first drain as I am more than aware it will take 3 to 4 cycles to gain it's full effectiveness. I am however expecting it to beat my standard battery display time on this first drain as it holda 34% more charge and then improve again after 3 more days use!

My stock Samsung battery lasts normally 4 hours display time with light to medium use. I have google location turned off, brighteness to auto and i am running gingerbread LA6. Full Samsung stock fresh out of the box. No root. No mods at all. And I have all the Samsung crap turned on and registered. I have google email with 2 accounts running. I play the odd game, and text and email like crazy. I used Ebay app heavily and also surf the Web lots. There are widgets on all 7 screens running and I always have a heavy usage live wallpaper running.

Phone finally starting to go flat... I will take screen shots of battery use and upload them. With my finally thoughts and finally 1st battery use screen shots as soon as it goes flat.

And obviously I'll look forward to your valued thoughts and views and make use of your experience as I'm new to this.......hopefully won't be too long!

Bye 4 now

1st day results in.

2nd day results in..

Photos of battery weights...

3Rd day results...

Sent from a noob on a new note

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1333227019042.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1333227019042.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 14,797
  • uploadfromtaptalk1333227038636.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1333227038636.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 9,327
Last edited:

numbnutsuk

Mar 30, 2012
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Ok..finally ran out of juice.

Remember this is not scientific just based on my daily normal use. But I did use my phone near enough full time today to make it go flat to see what it could do.

Again this is the first charge out of the bag. And I am interested to see how it gets on over the next few charges.

First Days below... More on day 2 tomorrow.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1333232152447.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1333232152447.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 12,029
  • uploadfromtaptalk1333232261617.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1333232261617.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 13,845
Reactions: geekaren

numbnutsuk

Mar 30, 2012
Google Pixel 6 Pro
During the day there have been no issues at all. It's been cool all day, no strange out of the ordinary things happened at all.

bidboy

Jun 16, 2010
Devon.
This has been going on for years on Ebay. Fake batteries & fake memory cards from China. Don't know how they get away with it, but I suppose money talks.

paris.gr

Dec 20, 2009
I am extremely interested so please keep us updated. If we can get an extra hour I would be very happy!

numbnutsuk

Mar 30, 2012
Google Pixel 6 Pro
That's exactly what I've found with this battery on the first cycle today. I'm hoping that will improve over the next few charge cycles.? We will see

EpicDom

Feb 10, 2012
I'm actually quite intrigued to hear about this...my boyfriend uses a non branded battery from China for his Galaxy S2 and he's had no problems with it seems. I think he may have got it from ebay too. Combining that with a rechargeable case he never has to worry about recharging his phone. I hope this one works out well.

eug

Jan 15, 2007
Brisbane
Fake? ie not Samsung? Its a replacement battery, So what as long as they work and do what you want

When I had my SGS2, I bought a 3,500mAh battery from eBay. It lasted longer, but not as long as I expected.

I tested it with a battery analyzer and sure enough, it was 2,413mAh. I bought another two, those only measured out at about 2,100mAh.

Those high mAh ratings you see on ebay batteries are fake.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=17100991#post17100991
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=18529580#post18529580

Last edited:

DJsCrIBbLe

Feb 22, 2012
Fake? ie not Samsung? Its a replacement battery, So what as long as they work and do what you want

No fake as in false advertisement! That's not really 3250 or whatever mah. If it was why wouldn't Samsung have made a 3200 or 3500 mah stock size battery? I can get 8 hours and over 5 hours screen on with stock 2500 easy. Usually mine goes all day with 4-8 hours music and 3-5 hours screen and last from 7am to 10pm ... its a scam that battery is maybe 2800 mah if that .....

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

honf

Dec 4, 2011
Like I stated earlier I've not got a care in the world about any 'fake' statements! @ £10 as long as it does what I want it's win win.

Well, it doesn't do what you think it does. After using it for ~3-4 charges, change back to your stock battery ;)

numbnutsuk

Mar 30, 2012
Google Pixel 6 Pro
No fake as in false advertisement! That's not really 3250 or whatever mah. If it was why wouldn't Samsung have made a 3200 or 3500 mah stock size battery? I can get 8 hours and over 5 hours screen on with stock 2500 easy. Usually mine goes all day with 4-8 hours music and 3-5 hours screen and last from 7am to 10pm ... its a scam that battery is maybe 2800 mah if that .....

So you have one of these batteries have you? you've tested it have you? Your the one who's fake. Making unfounded statements you drongo

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It's getting late......after a long day waiting for this 3250 mAh battery to go flat, here is my review for what it is worth.

I have been searching for a month to find a battery that had the capability to last me all day. Not a bulky one! One that would fit within the original case. Not make my phone look pregnant.

I wanted a battery that i could Take off charge at 8am being able to last me all day, with LIGHT to MEDIUM usage (not heavy use!), right up until I went to bed at 10 and put it back on charge.

Is this the one??? (battery photos below)

I sourced this one. It just about fits the phone. I had to peel the battery label off at all 4 corners to get it in. It's fits in fine with standard Samsung back on. No bulge. I put in straight into my phone and charged it up to 100% then took it off charge and restarted the phone.

I'm not expecting amazing results on this first drain as I am more than aware it will take 3 to 4 cycles to gain it's full effectiveness. I am however expecting it to beat my standard battery display time on this first drain as it holda 34% more charge and then improve again after 3 more days use!

My stock Samsung battery lasts normally 4 hours display time with light to medium use. I have google location turned off, brighteness to auto and i am running gingerbread LA6. Full Samsung stock fresh out of the box. No root. No mods at all. And I have all the Samsung crap turned on and registered. I have google email with 2 accounts running. I play the odd game, and text and email like crazy. I used Ebay app heavily and also surf the Web lots. There are widgets on all 7 screens running and I always have a heavy usage live wallpaper running.

Phone finally starting to go flat... I will take screen shots of battery use and upload them. With my finally thoughts and finally 1st battery use screen shots as soon as it goes flat.

And obviously I'll look forward to your valued thoughts and views and make use of your experience as I'm new to this.......hopefully won't be too long!

Bye 4 now

1st day results in.

2nd day results in..

Photos of battery weights...

3Rd day results...

3250 video running test result

finally finished testing the batteries:
    conditions: plane mode, dark room (night), non-stop video on MX Player, brightness 0, volume 0
    batteries:
    1. stock 250mAh (weight 50g), after 2 months of heavy use
    2. gold 3250mAh from lovetomorrow (weight 50g), after 1 charging cycle
    running times:
    1. stock 2500mAh: 7:40:39 on battery
    2. gold 3250mAh: 7:50:50 on battery -> 2% longer than the stock one, well within error margin

screenshots attached

PS. rerun of test in post 416
    So you have one of these batteries have you? you've tested it have you? Your the one who's fake. Making unfounded statements you drongo

Really? I was explaining what the other guy meant by fake. Its no Mystery cheapo batteries are sold with "fake " ratings its a scam no need to get defensive due to your ignorance! I made no personal pokes at you and to respond like that proves your less than intelligent. My battery results with stock battery are better than yours so i dont need to own one to know its junk...

Enjoy spazzo

Fair testing

Hey,

I see a lot discussion in here about these "Gold" 3250mAh. So, guess what, I did the testing. A reallife, straight forward one. I have no reason to lie ^^

My test is simple: put everything to heavy usage e.g. full brightness, GPS, WIFI, Sync on, SetCPU to performance 1.4Ghz etc. The goal: suck the battery as quick as possible. Then I charged to 100% and run Riptide GP 3D game on a loop run and leave the screen to always on.

Straight forward results with the battery I have:
    Gold 3250 mAh = ~3h10
    Samsun2500 mAh = ~3h10
    Anker 2600 mAh = ~3h10
    CS 5000m mAh (thick one) = ~6h30

There you have it. Hope it helps ^^

So, conclusion: what can you expect from a battery that weight the same, size the same and have the same technology as the Samsung one? well, the same capacity... You can dream of increased battery life in same weight and form factor, only if you have a better technology...

PS: so, with this Gold battery, if you feel you have more capacity on normal usage, then either it is a placebo effect, or you had a lighter usage than usual by coincidence...

Cheers,
    Denis
    I measured battery capacities using specialized device, which discharges the battery with the constant current. Knowing the current, time to discharge and monitoring battery voltage gives you real battery capacity. Battery with the claimed 3250 mAh capacity discharges quicker than the battery with 3000 mAh capacity, from a fully charged state at 4.2 V to 3.4V. In an attempt to get better sales some companies simply lie to their customers...