Who is going to leave Sprint after contract is up?

Search This thread

smartguy10

Jan 13, 2011
Sprint is getting little better , question will be how long will it take for them to be on same level as att , verizon .

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app

bilgerryan

Inactive Recognized Developer
The unlimited data is worth the compromise imo

BILGERRYAN-SIG_zps5b0983a1.png

romeoh

Jul 16, 2010
Dallas, TX
Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus
How can you tell if you have a triband phone or not ?

There's only a few phones that has been released that support Sprint triband, these phones are htc one max, Samsung galaxy s4 mini, Samsung galaxy s4 triband version( it was released in January), Samsung galaxy mega, LG flex and Nexus 5. These phones it only needs a small update to enable use of bands 41 and 26 (800Mhz,2.5Ghz).

Reactions: i.love.my.galaxy

damiloveu

Jul 9, 2009
Ashland, OH
Sprint 4G LTE over 100Mbps

Sprint 4G LTE over 100Mbps, and 4G WiMax is about 15Mbps.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-10-30-10-58-06.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-10-30-10-58-06.jpg
    240.3 KB · Views: 103
  • Speedtest.PNG
    Speedtest.PNG
    27.1 KB · Views: 102

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Never. The service is serviceable but the unlimited data for the price is unbeatable.

Sprint's network is still going to be ****. Even LTE areas are not that great speed wise. Sprint's thing is always promise, promise, promise and then under deliver. I'll be moving to T-Mobile on Friday. So long ****ty network that is still mostly horrible 3G at damn near 56k speeds. I've already seen the LTE network turn to **** within months going from 20mbps+ to 3-5 consistently. They just don't have the infrastructure to support a healthy network for data. Now with T-Mobile's lower prices there is no reason to go to Sprint unless you just don't get T-Mobile coverage.

Just out of curiosity.. what promises did Sprint make? Find me an official press release or anything of that sort in reference to a promise made.

For the record, everyone seems to forget that Sprint isn't just adding LTE like AT&T/VZW did. It's an ENTIRE network rebuild. Do some of you think that these things happen overnight and are financed by magical dollars?
    I've decided to leave Sprint. After years of seeing crap like this "Sprint reports quarterly net loss of $643 million, sees iPhone sales drop by a third", I have realized that I can't deal with it any longer. T-Mobile will be my next carrier and I will be getting the S4 (32gb) on it.
    Well every area is different. In the Dallas area Sprint is a joke as far as data speeds. Slowest 3G and slowest LTE now in the few areas that have it. I don't know anyone that is on Sprint and that are actually happy with it.

You do now, in very happy with sprint, i pay a tiny bill for 3 lines (less than 80) and get speeds fast enough to tether the ps3 for Netflix and games and anything else i want, can't complain at all

“It is said that power corrupts, but actually it's more true that power attracts the corruptible. The sane are usually attracted by other things than power."” ― David Brin
    The line about Sprint doesn't get latest phones is untrue. They also actually lead in US carriers in getting updates out their phones quicker than most others. Again they are doing a complete Nationwide revamp of their network and adding new LTE. This doesn't occur overnight and takes several years to finalize. I can say that the new network upgrades are amazing and I love them. I have been on their network Vision for almost a year and it's great. But it's understandable that there are pockets an areas that the upgrades will take longer and some areas which may never get good coverage from Sprint as there are areas that other carriers have bad coverage in as well. There's a lot of politics involved in where towers get put up and in who gets to put them up. As a smart consumer you need to know which providers will have the better coverage in the area you live. But to generalize as a whole is just not correct.

Sent from the future via Tapatalk 4