[Q] shows rooted in download mode

Search This thread

dirt_squirrel

Jul 14, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
Samsung Galaxy S20
my phone still show as "rooted"in download mode after i flashed back to stock, following all the instructions to the letter.

i tried it and thought i did it correctly, but all it did was uninstall root and my root applications and brought me back to the same settings i had before with the exception of my root apps.
kept all my other apps and stuff. even after doing a hard reset it still shows "rooted"

did i do something wrong?

T_money_third

Feb 6, 2014
Trinidad
this happened to me aswell but i flashed back 2 stock again . the second time i flashed back i did a hard reset the moment the computer was done and the phone was booting i held the power 4 about 10 seconds then hard reseted . That fixed it 4 me good luck ok

dirt_squirrel

Jul 14, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
Samsung Galaxy S20
KICK A$$

this happened to me aswell but i flashed back 2 stock again . the second time i flashed back i did a hard reset the moment the computer was done and the phone was booting i held the power 4 about 10 seconds then hard reseted . That fixed it 4 me good luck ok

dude, thanks a million.
reflashed back to stock 3 times and on the 3rd attempt it finally says "unrooted"
now i can bring my phone in for an exchange!

you sir, are the man...

Reactions: T_money_third

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    KICK A$$

dude, thanks a million.
    reflashed back to stock 3 times and on the 3rd attempt it finally says "unrooted"
    now i can bring my phone in for an exchange!

you sir, are the man...