[Q] Moto G update 4.4.3 problem WiFi

Search This thread
Jun 9, 2014
Good day dear users, first of all sorry for the bad English, I'm Venezuelan translating with Google translator.

My problem is that my Moto actualize G 16GB GSM Global purchased on Amazon and sent to Venezuela. Before the 4.4.2 upgrade the WiFi worked perfectly fine, but with this update 4.4.3 WiFi constantly drops every 5 seconds so I this next to the router, and routers and tested two different brands and the problem continues, I a hard reset and the problem continues, are able to stabilize a bit after about 5 times placed in airplane mode, it bothers me a bit since this problem and wanted to know if anyone happens if you open a solution that does not go back to 4.4.2 since the performance of the battery if this better in 4.4.3.

Also I know about 10 other users in Venezuela Moto G happens the same problem after upgrading.

Greetings and thanks, it's my first post in this great forum so sorry if I have any errors in the post or is not the correct area.

Reactions: KapilFaujdar

vaio286

Jun 7, 2014
Go to adv wireless config and untick avoid bad connection, i was having the same problem with WiFi, after that no WiFi drops for me

Sent from my XT1032 using XDA Free Mobile App

sak_14

Jun 9, 2014
Good day dear users, first of all sorry for the bad English, I'm Venezuelan translating with Google translator.

My problem is that my Moto actualize G 16GB GSM Global purchased on Amazon and sent to Venezuela. Before the 4.4.2 upgrade the WiFi worked perfectly fine, but with this update 4.4.3 WiFi constantly drops every 5 seconds so I this next to the router, and routers and tested two different brands and the problem continues, I a hard reset and the problem continues, are able to stabilize a bit after about 5 times placed in airplane mode, it bothers me a bit since this problem and wanted to know if anyone happens if you open a solution that does not go back to 4.4.2 since the performance of the battery if this better in 4.4.3.

Also I know about 10 other users in Venezuela Moto G happens the same problem after upgrading.

Greetings and thanks, it's my first post in this great forum so sorry if I have any errors in the post or is not the correct area.

Hey man, I am from Pakistan, ever since I updated to 4.4.3 from 4.4.2 I have started getting WiFi drops too. Motorola is messing with us.

Jun 9, 2014
Hey man, I am from Pakistan, ever since I updated to 4.4.3 from 4.4.2 I have started getting WiFi drops too. Motorola is messing with us.

Hey man. Well if that problem happens to us in Venezuela with Moto G of North American is the one I have and yet still can not find solution, and it really is quite annoying to have to return to the previous ROM, I'm in search of some solution but nothing that I find .

vaio286

Jun 7, 2014
Well im from Venezuela too, bought my phone on Amazon and is working fine with 4.4.3, also is unlocked, rooted and with custom recovery, one thing i did was flash the 4.4.2 firmware first (had installed faux kernel and philz recovery) then update to 4.4.3, had the WiFi drop problem 2 times, after disabling the avoid bad connection thing, no more problem and my Phone is working fine with wifi

Sent from my XT1032 using XDA Free mobile app

rogeriorp

Dec 11, 2013
Happening to me aswell but can't say if it is due to different region/modules or due to the 4.4.3 update. I flashed GPE on my brazilian firmware and stayed on it for like 40 minutes, everything was fine. Wifi started dropping after I went to PA 4.4 RC1 and can't manage to reconnect without going on the modem and restart it from there, a reboot on the phone doesn't help.

Any ideas?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.