Make status bar & navbar transparent

Search This thread

HridayHS

Jun 14, 2014
Delhi
Android KitKat 4.4 comes with a transparent status bar and navbar, maybe you're been using KitKat now, but if you haven't received and update for KitKat, then don't worry, you still can get a transparent status bar and navbar on Jelly Bean.

Today I Am Guide You How Make status bar & navbar transparent

The first step, you have to root your Android. Please try Framaroot root your Android without a PC.

After that, you need to install Xposed Installer. You can download it here.

Open Xposed, then install the framework, reboot your Android.
xgravitybox_1_550x484.jpg.pagespeed.ic.CnLAvKLZ9q.jpg

If the reboot is complete, open again Xposed, go to Download menu and search for "GravityBox", download it then install it, and activate it throught Modules menu. After finished, reboot your Android.
xgravitybox_2_300x533.png.pagespeed.ic.zURHeHEWOP.jpg

Now open GravityBox from the app drawer and go to the "transparency management" and setup your transparency level for the status bar and navbar.
xgravity_box.jpg.pagespeed.ic.4OGKJDxeRV.jpg

Final step, reboot your device and enjoy the transparent status bar and navbar. : D

Note: GrafityBox only works on Vanilla Android. thanks to testrider for the tip on Reddit.

Note: I Am Not Responsible If Your Bricks Or Anything Happen :p:cowboy:

If Any Problems So Tell Me;):laugh:

abhimanyu bajaj

Nov 14, 2013
New Delhi
You dont need to post this kind of stuff just to raise your thanks meter.. everyone knows how to do this... everyone knows about gravitybox... this is the wrong forum to post this anyway,,
refrain from posting this noob stuff.. just to raise your thanks meter :|