Samsung SGH-I747 Mobile tethering not working

Search This thread

bachelora2001

Feb 13, 2013
I have a unlocked Samsung SGH-I747 from ATT its mobile data tethering is not working. Error message "Mobile data is not available or invalid SIM" appears. I have rooted the phone with SUPERSU. I am a amateur at this I rooted the phone following instructions on youtube and xdadevelopers. Its working fine otherwise.
Could someone help? I don't have internet at home and want to use the simcard to connect. I am using a simcard that allows tethering on a normal smartphone. No problem with the simcard.

Thank you for your help.

Last edited:

JJEgan

Oct 24, 2010
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
I have a unlocked Samsung SGH-I747 from ATT its mobile data tethering is not working. Error message "Mobile data is not available or invalid SIM" appears. I have rooted the phone with SUPERSU. I am a amateur at this I rooted the phone following instructions on youtube and xdadevelopers. Its working fine otherwise.
Could someone help? I don't have internet at home and want to use the simcard to connect. I am using a simcard that allows tethering on a normal smartphone. No problem with the simcard.

Thank you for your help.

Suggestion take no advice or firmware from here this is the I9300 forum .It may brick your none I9300 .
Sticky top of the page .

jje