Sense 6 OTA_Sprint_3.02.651.5-2.09.651.1 + System and boot Dump - Updated May 11th

Search This thread

nickmus

Feb 23, 2007
I screwed my phone, I did a nice I install. The restored some backups and Sent it a restart. It started a shut down. And locked up at the HTC one screen. Now the power button doesn't even shut it down. I need to plug it into the computer when I get home. And see if I can flash it through there. And suggestions? It responds to the power cord, the charge light comes on. And the light sensor dims the screen when I put my hand over it. So its not dead. Can I flash the ota via PC?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

mystery_tx_man

Dec 30, 2010
San Antonio, Tx
I screwed my phone, I did a nice I install. The restored some backups and Sent it a restart. It started a shut down. And locked up at the HTC one screen. Now the power button doesn't even shut it down. I need to plug it into the computer when I get home. And see if I can flash it through there. And suggestions? It responds to the power cord, the charge light comes on. And the light sensor dims the screen when I put my hand over it. So its not dead. Can I flash the ota via PC?

The same has happened to me. I had to hold the power button and the UP volume key till the screen went blank, then quickly hold power and DOWN volume key to go into bootloader. From there I highlighted recovery, then wiped and restored. You might have to try a few times till you can get it to boot into the bootloader.

Reactions: nickmus

nickmus

Feb 23, 2007
You're a flipping genius, I tried last night for about an hour, I guess I didn't hold it down long enough the first times. Its working now. But now I gotta go to sleep. But ill play with it all night tonight.
Thanks a million.

nfinitefx45

Apr 12, 2010
Abingdon, MD.
Updated thread

Sorry for the delays Grandson has been staying with me for a few days so Family comes first. I know there has been other dumps posted just figured I would still post another ( RUUed back to clean and applied the updates ). Working on a stock rooted rom with a few extras. Will post when complete.

Reactions: nickmus

racosta201045

Feb 9, 2012
Houston Texas
I had a question.
Is there a way to change the BlinkFeed color?
Or even the settings highlighting colors?
I've noticed that majority of the apps have different background colors or highlighting selections.
Anyone have anything on this?

Sent from my Max

Hazem99922

Jul 19, 2013
Tartous
awsome man
can i install this on t-mobile version???

international version = t-mobile or not???
i mean my device isn't sprint or vireson
my device is from t-mobile
please help
thx a million

Last edited:

gameaddict8

Jun 2, 2012
Sorry for the delays Grandson has been staying with me for a few days so Family comes first. I know there has been other dumps posted just figured I would still post another ( RUUed back to clean and applied the updates ). Working on a stock rooted rom with a few extras. Will post when complete.

Cool. Keep us updated

Sent from my HTC0P3P7 using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts