[Q] TF700 without OS and ROM to install ..
I flashed CleanROM over Cromi (why .. i don't know.. tired certainly).
So .. it won't boot ..and .. i format all the TF700 (why .. i don't know.. tired .. no doubt).
And now ? Stuck on Asus screen (the very first) no os installed but access to recovery (twrp 2.6).
What i tried ?
- Fastboot .. ok .. i flash twrp, cwm .. ok but
- adb .. device detected but Read-Only File system .. impossible to push anything
- adb sideload in trwp .. device not detected on adb command line
- naked driver .. i tried .. but it won't install (files not found ???)
- Always USB MTP Device failed to install
- SDCard unable to mount in twrp (always after format in fat32)
I tried many things but impossible to put any .zip on /sdcard ...
Can I reroot without OS installed ?
Any idea ?