Transparent statusbar for P880?

Search This thread

ghoszt

Nov 19, 2010
hey there guys!
if anyone knows anything from making the statusbar transparent on P880 pls help me out there! :fingers-crossed:

Reactions: azarturk

lcd4linux

Apr 3, 2008
hey there guys!
if anyone knows anything from making the statusbar transparent on P880 pls help me out there! :fingers-crossed:

I've managed to get it transparent with moding LGSystemUI.apk (Stock deodexed), but only if you hide it in Launcher Settings (Apex Launcher). After sliding the Statusbar down it is transparent. This is not realy a good hack :silly: Here's a HOWTO. On CM 10.1 it should be possible without hiding, because no LG modification.

Reactions: ghoszt

ghoszt

Nov 19, 2010
I've managed to get it transparent with moding LGSystemUI.apk (Stock deodexed), but only if you hide it in Launcher Settings (Apex Launcher). After sliding the Statusbar down it is transparent. This is not realy a good hack :silly: Here's a HOWTO. On CM 10.1 it should be possible without hiding, because no LG modification.

thanks man but thats not really what i looking for :)

Aimbot91

Aug 7, 2012
Valjevo
Are you tried Gravity Box Xposed modul?

Послато са LG-E430 користећи Тапаток 2

raviboy100

Dec 6, 2012
london
gravity box module in xposed framework is functional and working perfectly

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk

ghoszt

Nov 19, 2010
gravity box module in xposed framework is functional and working perfectly

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk

i tried it but its so far from working perfectly.. i tried it with apex and nova launchers and even if the statusbar is trasnaprent, when u switching to the next screen the statusbar keep showing the last screen behind it.. so yeah its not working well either :/

jefzisgood

Feb 5, 2013
try enox rom and download his transparent status and flash it too..not so full 100% transparent but nice to have enough..

balloon27

May 4, 2013
Groningen
Try the Xposed module Tinted Translucent Status Bar. It let's you edit the color and opacity of the status bar for each activity. By setting the first two digits of your launcher's activities color code to 00, you can make it fully transparent.

Sent from my Nexus 7

Reactions: @stronaud

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hey there guys!
    hey there guys!

Try the Xposed module Tinted Translucent Status Bar. It let's you edit the color and opacity of the status bar for each activity. By setting the first two digits of your launcher's activities color code to 00, you can make it fully transparent.

Sent from my Nexus 7