[Q] Galaxy Tab 10.1 7500 3g & Wifi Shaking Display

Search This thread

Delali

Jul 7, 2014
Hi guys, I need help… after rooting my Samsung galaxy tab 10.1 7500 wifi & 3g its works alright but the display shakes when it comes back from standby to draw the security pattern. I have to restart the tab before having the display back, always make sure I keep the tap active and does not go to standby.

Your help will be appreciated

Highlander11

Jul 20, 2009
Newlands, Pretoria
I have been looking for a solution to this since November 2013. I have exactly the same on a Galaxy Tab P7500, also after rooting. Is it maybe caused by the kernel? Or the recovery??

I have tried reverting back to a stock ROM without success. I am however not convinced that all system components have been replaced by going back to stock...

Any ideas, please?

Last edited:

Olivier V

Jan 25, 2013
I have been looking for a solution to this since November 2013. I have exactly the same on a Galaxy Tab P7500, also after rooting. Is it maybe caused by the kernel? Or the recovery??

I have tried reverting back to a stock ROM without success. I am however not convinced that all system components have been replaced by going back to stock...

Any ideas, please?

It's a bootloader issue. You need to flash the correct bootloader with Odin. You can find it somewhere in the forums. I have it on my computer but I'm on the road at the moment so I can't give it.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: Highlander11

Highlander11

Jul 20, 2009
Newlands, Pretoria
Can you please share the relevant bootloader when you have the time? I will in the meantime see whether I can find it in the forums...

Sent from my GT-I9500 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Highlander11

Jul 20, 2009
Newlands, Pretoria
Thank you! I have tried it - the "rolling screen" is gone, BUT now I do not have WiFi access. Looking at Pershoot's comments, it seems that this bootloader is intended to be used with a CyanogenMod ROM only??

Highlander11

Jul 20, 2009
Newlands, Pretoria
Never mind. I flashed a stock 4.0.4 (ICS) ROM, which fixed the WiFi issues. After that I updated the recovery to CWM (the one I know does not "screen roll" ) and flashed root. Had to manually clear data and cache of the GMail app, but after that everything was fine...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Any ideas, please?

It's a bootloader issue. You need to flash the correct bootloader with Odin. You can find it somewhere in the forums. I have it on my computer but I'm on the road at the moment so I can't give it.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using XDA Free mobile app