[ROM ORIGINAL & ROOTED EDITION] RUU_Ace_Sense30_S_HTC_WWE_3.12.405.1 [UPDATE 12/16]

Search This thread

MrT69

May 9, 2006
Königsbrunn
www.keweon.de
[ROM ORIGINAL & ROOTED EDITION] RUU_Ace_Sense30_S_HTC_WWE_3.12.405.1 [UPDATE 12/16]

Searching the original RUU ROM?

RUU_Ace_Sense30_S_HTC_WWE_3.12.405.1_Radio_12.65.60.29_26.14.04.28_M_release_225512_signed.exe

Take this & enjoy!

http://www.multiupload.com/74DIWTH88Y

Mirror:
http://www.multiupload.com/FKJ8B7Q0QM

>>>>> UPDATE <<<<<

OK, folks!
For some unknown reasons a lot of users asking for a REAL ORIGINAL ROOTED ROM. This is a PD98IMG.ZIP file which is flashable via the boot loader.
Now I'll present you this ROM at this download:

http://www.multiupload.com/AURLLESU5V

- EVERYTHING is still ORIGINAL
- NOTHING has changed or added or modified at this ROM
- Bussybox is installed
- Toolbox is installed
- Superuser 3.07 is installed

The ONLY exception is the RECOVERY partition. I still like to use the 4ext to do some backups and other things. That's the reason why I keep this partition within the ROM.
Finaly here are common questions and answers about this ROM:

Q: How to update?
A: Just download the PD98IMG.zip and store it on your SDCARD. Unplug the batterie, plug it back and press the VOL-DOWN key for enter the bootloader. That's it.

Q: Does it work on every device?
A: Don't know. But it's working on every device with S-OFF

Q: This ROM is a peace of crap! Why the hell the "lib" folder is not within the "system" partition?
A: This question you should ask HTC. If you need the "lib" folder within the "system" partition please use an other image than this because this is ORIGINAL!

Q: Where I can add some support question about this ROM?
A: Use the trash bin because I will not give any support or add features or anything else to this ROM.

Q: Do you plan to do other things with this ROM?
A: NO!!!!!!!

Q: I love this ROM. But I want to do some changes and release this to the community. Is this O.K.?
A: From my point of view this ROM is Public Domain. ;) Don't ask. Enjoy it and do it!

Regards!

Last edited:

MrT69

May 9, 2006
Königsbrunn
www.keweon.de
U need to install the recovery.img from mike1986 ROM 6.1x

How to do?

Make a PD98IMG.ZIP file which contains the android file and recovery.img

Flash this and then install the superuser 3.07

But fyi - the lib folder is outside the system.img
So if you want to install additional things to this ROM it might be that this will not work.

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA App

arzme

May 27, 2010
i tried to de-odex this rom with dsixda kitchen but unsuccessful due to 2 files not successfully de-odex in app folders....

anybody got any luck in de-odex the rom?

JSLEnterprises

Apr 26, 2011
Buenos Aires
i tried to de-odex this rom with dsixda kitchen but unsuccessful due to 2 files not successfully de-odex in app folders....

anybody got any luck in de-odex the rom?

the two that dont get deodexed is maps and google voice if im not mistaken. just replace them with the apk's from market. This happens for most all htc ruu's.
The important files still get deodexed though, and thats what matters.

Last edited:

arzme

May 27, 2010
the two that dont get deodexed is maps and google voice if im not mistaken. just replace them with the apk's from market. This happens for most all htc ruu's.
The important files still get deodexed though, and thats what matters.
u are spot on abt the 2 files that fail to de-odex.

need a clarify abt "just replace them with the apk's from market".... u mean, while de-odex, just remove the file and after flashing the rom, then install the 2 files from market...

or i need still to replace the file before zipping them back into roms?

anyway, thanks for sharing the knowledge.

JSLEnterprises

Apr 26, 2011
Buenos Aires
u are spot on abt the 2 files that fail to de-odex.

need a clarify abt "just replace them with the apk's from market".... u mean, while de-odex, just remove the file and after flashing the rom, then install the 2 files from market...

or i need still to replace the file before zipping them back into roms?

anyway, thanks for sharing the knowledge.

Use whatever Rom you have on your device now, use a file explorer to get into /data/app and copy the Apk's specific to maps (com.google.maps) and voice (com.google.[somethingorother].voice) and copy em to your sd. Then plug in to pc, choose storage mode, and move em to your pc. Or if you're familiar with adb commands, you can go that route, but you need to know the exact filename of the Apk.

Sent by magic from my fingertips

Last edited:

arzme

May 27, 2010
Use whatever Rom you have on your device now, use a file explorer to get into /data/app and copy the Apk's specific to maps (com.google.maps) and voice (com.google.[somethingorother].voice) and copy em to your sd. Then plug in to pc, choose storage mode, and move em to your pc. Or if you're familiar with adb commands, you can go that route, but you need to know the exact filename of the Apk.

Sent by magic from my fingertips
okay understood. thanks.

arzme

May 27, 2010
ok, so click thanks.

it didn't work....

first method: before odex, i replaced the map.odex - de-odex didn't work
second method: delete both the map.odex & map.apk, then replaced with a map.apk - rom hangs on boot up
third method: delete map.odex & map.apk and continue to cook - rom hangs on boot up

leith51

Feb 23, 2009
it didn't work....

first method: before odex, i replaced the map.odex - de-odex didn't work
second method: delete both the map.odex & map.apk, then replaced with a map.apk - rom hangs on boot up
third method: delete map.odex & map.apk and continue to cook - rom hangs on boot up

Delete the apks that didn't de odex and then create a seprate folder with the data/app option put the 2 you want from market/phone in to that folder should be ok then

sent from my dhd

Reactions: arzme

arzme

May 27, 2010
able to successfully de-odex and cook the rom.... my initial problem when the rom can't boot is due to the rom tht i use to cook... i have to do again, the extraction of the rom from the RUU. maybe my first time, the rom got corrupted.

thanks to all tht one way another, give their helps.

Top Liked Posts