[Q] ROOTING

Search This thread

phewz

Apr 8, 2014
Hello! Kinda new at this, guess my question is a big stupid. However, after you have rooted on 4.4.2. What happens when the new update arrives (4.4.3)? Do I have to root again and re-do the stuff that needed a root?

EasyEHTC

Apr 10, 2014
once your phone is rooted, it's rooted. whatever ROM you flash/whatever you do it should remain that way from my understanding.
Unless you re-install your stock firmware you could potentially have to re-unlock the bootloader.. but it should be rooted.

to avoid any trouble id suggest taking the 4.4.3 update from this forum

sscsps

Nov 17, 2013
delhi
once your phone is rooted, it's rooted. whatever ROM you flash/whatever you do it should remain that way from my understanding.
Unless you re-install your stock firmware you could potentially have to re-unlock the bootloader.. but it should be rooted.

No Bro, if you Flash a rom which is not pre rooted then you will lose root

Hit Thanks if I helped :) sent from my SM-T211

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

Hello! Kinda new at this, guess my question is a big stupid. However, after you have rooted on 4.4.2. What happens when the new update arrives (4.4.3)? Do I have to root again and re-do the stuff that needed a root?

Yes, you would have to root it again, but 4.4.3 would have a different process to root as it would have different structure(it can be same or can be different)

Reactions: phewz

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

No Bro, if you Flash a rom which is not pre rooted then you will lose root

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

Yes, you would have to root it again, but 4.4.3 would have a different process to root as it would have different structure(it can be same or can be different)