[App][Best Launcher] GO Launcher v3.01 and HD version for Android 2.x - (21/5/2012)

What is the most important feature you want in the future?

• More stable and less memory usage

Votes: 129 60.3%
  • More smooth and better sliding experience

Votes: 100 46.7%
  • More options for visual settings

Votes: 38 17.8%
  • Plugins like notification for better operation

Votes: 17 7.9%
  • Deeper settings to modify home screen

Votes: 53 24.8%

• Total voters
Search This thread

virajjjj

Jul 31, 2011
Ahmedabad
Really now its been quite a time when I stopped using the go launcher and started using adw launcher ex cause due to some features absent:

1) wanted the dockbar in the app drawer same as touchwiz

2) wanted 4 icon in the dock again same as touchwiz

3) wanted transperant statusbar while using transperant cm7 themes

4) Not to lag while using live wallpaper even while using Samsung galaxy s2 by me when ram cleared

5) expecting more vertical transition like vertical paginated and all of the effects present in horizontal transition like cube, sphere etc present in vertical transition in apps drawer section

6) just want an option to change the icon size in dock even for mdpi device and should work independently

seriously man want all this changes as soon as possible.

PROUD TO BE "ACE"TEEMED
, AND ALSO YES HIT "thanks" IF I WAS OF ANY USE TO YOU....... :-\

Seriously man will give you large donation if all this options will be part of go launcher soon

PROUD TO BE "ACE"TEEMED

MikeFields

Feb 14, 2011
It probably isn't caused by this launcher, but I'm gonna ask anyway.

I'm using this launcher with Go Notifications and exDialer. In my dock I have 5 icons, 2 of them being exDialer and exContacts. Everytime I get a missed call, the number of missed calls are shown on both the dialer and contacts icon. How can make it appear in just the dialer icon (besides removing the contacts icon, of course)?

Last edited:

gollyzila

Aug 27, 2011

I'm using this launcher with Go Notifications and exDialer. In my dock I have 5 icons, 2 of them being exDialer and exContacts. Everytime I get a missed call, the number of missed calls are shown on both the dialer and contacts icon. How can make it appear in just the dialer icon (besides removing the contacts icon, of course)?

The reason why it shows on both icons is because they're part of the same app, exDialer.

Reactions: bugujun

ssmr2t

Jan 19, 2011
LOL that made me laugh irl... I sure hope not ;)

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Yes, because the wonderful people of Go-team love to make free stuff, give it away and pay for their own development tools like a PC and stuff? LOL

Of course their selling your crap! :)

stylez

Moderator Emeritus
Hi hope to have 2 things re-implemented.

1. Choice of app draw closed on program launch.

2. Choice if app draw returning to top.

These were the default on 2.60 and prior its been asked allot of times in market reviews.

Hope they get implementation as then can update....

Sent via the valley of the shadows.....

bugujun

Mar 22, 2012
Guangzhou
download link for beta 3 doesn't work properly: file of 0 bytes

BTW, tested 2.85 Beta 2 on LG Optimus 3D + Android 2.3.5 rooted ->

-good: much smoother transitions, very nice!
-bad: only 9 screens now!?! (Suggestion: increase it to 12 doing shorter the miniatures at global view, so grid would be 3x4, instead of 3x3, if pagination not possible)

but thanks a lot, love this launcher!

Link fixed now~

bugujun

Mar 22, 2012
Guangzhou
Really now its been quite a time when I stopped using the go launcher and started using adw launcher ex cause due to some features absent:

1) wanted the dockbar in the app drawer same as touchwiz

2) wanted 4 icon in the dock again same as touchwiz

3) wanted transperant statusbar while using transperant cm7 themes

4) Not to lag while using live wallpaper even while using Samsung galaxy s2 by me when ram cleared

5) expecting more vertical transition like vertical paginated and all of the effects present in horizontal transition like cube, sphere etc present in vertical transition in apps drawer section

6) just want an option to change the icon size in dock even for mdpi device and should work independently

seriously man want all this changes as soon as possible.

PROUD TO BE "ACE"TEEMED

1) wanted the dockbar in the app drawer same as touchwiz (no plan for this)

2) wanted 4 icon in the dock again same as touchwiz (yea, in near future, maybe v2.86)

3) wanted transperant statusbar while using transperant cm7 themes (going to support that)

4) Not to lag while using live wallpaper even while using Samsung galaxy s2 by me when ram cleared (still doing sth to improve the scroll)

5) expecting more vertical transition like vertical paginated and all of the effects present in horizontal transition like cube, sphere etc present in vertical transition in apps drawer section (no plan to do this in near future)

6) just want an option to change the icon size in dock even for mdpi device and should work independently (may think about it)

bugujun

Mar 22, 2012
Guangzhou

Um... I think it's related to the exDialer.
Use the feedback button in menu and send a mail to us pls. We will test it.

mrbandwidth

Aug 21, 2005
Thanks, Bugujun, installed.

Bug found in Beta 3: can't enter to Preferences -> Advanced Configuration, error + close.

Beta 2 works fine (tested).

Last edited:

d0nald01

Sep 4, 2010
Does it lag for anyone when they open folders?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

abhi.eternal

Jan 25, 2011
Bangalore
abhijeetdeb.com
Request: ICS tablet transition animation for app drawer and home screen. Also, Holo theme for the launcher in general.

Love GoLauncher, but it does not blend well with ICS. Currently I am using Apex Launcher, but will love to go back to GoLauncher.

petru.tomsa

Feb 2, 2012
App circle launcher not work to save configuration with this beta launcher. With older one work very fine but with this you can't save nothing because is active screen from back of save buton.

Sent from my LG-E510 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-2

gcogger

Apr 24, 2011
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 / S7 Plus
Hi hope to have 2 things re-implemented.

1. Choice of app draw closed on program launch.

2. Choice if app draw returning to top.

These were the default on 2.60 and prior its been asked allot of times in market reviews.

Hope they get implementation as then can update....

Sent via the valley of the shadows.....

I wouldn't hold your breath - it's been asked for a number of times, so I don't think there's any intention of doing this.

frikou

Mar 26, 2012
niiiice! I'm downloading it right now and can't wait to fell it for myself.
Thanks for sharing!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    =GO Launcher HD for Android 2.x=
    Here is the beta version of GO Launcher HD for Android 2.x, which is the tablet version of GO Launcher.
    We need you guys to help us use it and tell me what you feel about the new features.
    Tips:
    1. Available for tablet devices with Android 2.0 or up.
    2. Same functions with GO Launcher HD v1.07.
    3. Please use v1.07 version on your tablet with Android 3.0 or up.
    This is only beta version, if there’s any problems or bugs please send feedback to us through “Menu->Feedback”.

Download: http://61.145.124.93/soft/3GHeart/golauncher/pad/GOLauncherHD_2.x_beta2.apk
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

=About this post=
    Hey xda guys, here is GO Launcher Dev Team and I'm the product manager who is in charge of GO Launcher EX.
    We will bring out GO Launcher v3.0 in near future which includes a lot of new features.
    I will release every beta version here and hope that you can tell me how you feel about our new features.[/FONT]

=Newest Version on Market=
    Now the newest version is v3.01.
    Market page: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gau.go.launcherex

=Newest Beta Version=
    Next version is v3.02 and there are some new features mentioned below:

1. (New) Combined interface of launcher and locker theme preview

Download: please click here

=About GO Launcher=
    GO Launcher is the most popular home app in Android Market. It allows users to customize home screen, change themes, use smooth transition animation as well as various widgets and screen locks. It brings you a fresh and extraordinary mobile operation experience.

=Features=
    - Thousands of personalized themes
    - Various widgets and screen locks (weather, switcher, calendar…)
    - Extremely smooth transition animation
    - Smooth flipping operation
    - User-defined folder to easily categorize apps
    Many options in preferences to help you customize you phone!

=Tips=
    1. How to get themes, widgets and lockers?
    a) Search ‘go launcher theme’, ‘go widget’ or ‘go locker’ in Android Market.
    b) Use GO Store via menu button in GO Launcher.
    2. How to set transition animation?
    Use ‘Effects settings’ via button in GO Launcher.
    3. Icons are too small?
    Use ‘Icon Size’ option in ‘Preferences->Visual settings->Icons’ to make icons bigger.
    3. Long press the app icon to enter editing mode on home screen and app drawer.
    4. Glide up to open menu and glide down to pull down notification.
    5. The widgets in the screenshots belong to GO Widget, attainable from Android Market or GO Store.

=Important=
    1. GO Launcher is a totally free app without any charge.
    2. If you cannot set ‘GO Launcher’ as the default home app, download ‘Home Manager’ to fix it.
    3. ‘DIRECTLY CALL PHONE NUMBERS’ permission?
    It's required by the feature to create shortcuts of ‘person’ and ‘direct dial’. GO Launcher won't make unattended phone call and cost your money.
    5. ‘READ CONTACT DATA’ permission?
    It's required by the feature to create 'person' shortcut as well as to add contact folder.

Our commitments are respecting user privacy and delivering cool experience. Please help us by rating this app and recommending to the others.

Want an extreme makeover to your phone? Try it out!

Owned by and Visit 3G.cn Through Your Mobile.
    Copyright 2004-2011 All Rights Reserved.
    Question to Product Manager ugujun:

Can you remove Application manager which checks for applications update and make it a plugin? It hogs in the background otherwise a very good launcher.
    This has always been bugging me, but how does GoTeam actually make a living out of giving the app for free? Personal data sale?
    Sorry, no personal data sale!
    We sell themes to get money and GO Launcher is totally free.
    it just redundant, we have physical home button man..

Speak for yourself. Not redundant for me.

I'm glad there is a home button on app drawer when using it on my Kindle Fire.
    I just believe we have the right to complain/ask for updates/ etc.. by virtue of the fact that we are exchanging something for a service. Its just deceitful to claim its "free" . That's all.

Then by your terms, everything is "paid" and requires "exchanging something" ?
    The guys are working hard, and just because its a day or two late on a update, which according to me is a major update, doesn't mean their just lazy or anything. Just give them a bit more time and im sure they'll do as they said.
    I'm not trying to go out on war here or anything, just saying that complaining will not get you the update faster.