Surface IE10 Whitelist Cloud Tool v1.0 -Cloud based solution to enable IE10 flash

Search This thread

com2soft

Feb 5, 2013
This tool allow you to download a maintained Whitelist for IE10 on Surface. We will continuously update the maintained whitelist (on the cloud) with new websites so hopefully you need not manually maintain a Whitelist.

Usage:
[Selection]
1. Download the Whitelist from cloud.
2. Not available now.
3. Backup your current Whitelist to C:\users\%Username%\AppData\local\temp
4. Use the downloaded Whitelist to update your whitelist and delete browser history. New Whitelist will be effective immediately.

Download the tool: (attached)

Disclaimer: Use this tool on your own risk. You may examine the code before use. We are not responsible in case fault behaviour occurs.

Attachments

• RTWhitelistCloud-v1en.zip
    1.8 KB · Views: 195

com2soft

Feb 5, 2013
--------------------------------
28610d1360688457t-cloudwl1.png

Mikeparakh

Dec 12, 2011
London
Xiaomi Mi Pad 5
Also, after I did this, I restarted my surface and when restarting it acted as if id just done a windows update? It had the percentage up and said windows was updating, however I hadn't installed any updates nor had any auto installed. Is that meant to happen? Since doing it I feel my internet has been a little more sluggish also, not sure if it's just in my mind.

com2soft

Feb 5, 2013
Also, after I did this, I restarted my surface and when restarting it acted as if id just done a windows update? It had the percentage up and said windows was updating, however I hadn't installed any updates nor had any auto installed. Is that meant to happen? Since doing it I feel my internet has been a little more sluggish also, not sure if it's just in my mind.

Hi,

There is no need to restart your Surface. Select [1] only download a Whitelist to your c:\users\public\downloads folder. Select [4] will copy that Whitelist to replace your existing one and then it will clear browser's history. Even you have IE open, refresh the website once, and it should work.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This tool allow you to download a maintained Whitelist for IE10 on Surface. We will continuously update the maintained whitelist (on the cloud) with new websites so hopefully you need not manually maintain a Whitelist.

Usage:
    [Selection]
    1. Download the Whitelist from cloud.
    2. Not available now.
    3. Backup your current Whitelist to C:\users\%Username%\AppData\local\temp
    4. Use the downloaded Whitelist to update your whitelist and delete browser history. New Whitelist will be effective immediately.

Download the tool: (attached)

Disclaimer: Use this tool on your own risk. You may examine the code before use. We are not responsible in case fault behaviour occurs.
    added these two streaming flash websites:

slipstreamtv.com
    usagoals.com

tested works on RT.
    Are we able to add sites ourself still to this? Or do we need to request through you once using the custom white list?

v2.0 is released. You can add your own URL

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hmluumz8d1oiw8k/RTWhitelistCloud-v2en.zip?m