does the new note 10.1 have phone call function?

Search This thread

pacmanfever

Feb 25, 2014
et phone home

before i bought my LTE version i envisioned myself being able to have my tablet in my backpack and have a bluetooth headset with basic remote controls such as are found on some of the plantronics and other bluetooth sets. Now with the samsung watches and wrist bands if they can be paired with the bluetooth headset so you can see incoming call and text information on the wristband/watch and answer calls by using that i think that will be the ultimate use of the phone feature.

maybe someday they will have a head set that has features like are featured in the movie 'her'.....which was pretty cool...good movie and worth watching by the way to see the future of electronics and how they will affect our daily lives...

TabGuy

Jun 20, 2011
You can put phone calling on any tablet, even wifi only tablets. How? Get a Google Voice number and then install Grove IP. I do that on my tablet and it works perfectly. Google Voice includes text messaging.

BarryH_GEG

Jan 16, 2009
Spokane, Washington
You can put phone calling on any tablet, even wifi only tablets. How? Get a Google Voice number and then install Grove IP. I do that on my tablet and it works perfectly. Google Voice includes text messaging.

Slick. How well does it work when you're not around a Wi-Fi connection? Voice and MMS are just an added benefit to always being connected via 3G or LTE with a N10.1-14 so equipped.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.