Atrix RADIOS

Search This thread

ENIAC17

Aug 24, 2013
Chinese Baseband Driver

Hello everyone. I'm new to this forum so, this is my first post. first I want to thank all of you for
your great work - sharing this valuable knowledge and experience.

I have motorola atrix MB860 and I often try different roms. Recently I installed avatar rom JB 4.2.2
and to fix baseband issue, I installed chinese baseband driver. SO, after that, when I install different
rom (e.g Epinter's CM 10.1) I haven't radio signal at all, even sim card security doesn't work
(I have pin on startup) untill I install that chinese driver again. Before installing JB mod everything
was fine, I didn't need any baseband drivers. Please, help me, how can I get rid of this issue?
I cant post this neither JB development thread, nor CM10.1 thread (I need minimum 10 posts),
so I'm asking help here.

Thank you very much in advance.

tonyMEGAphone

Aug 27, 2013
new haven
dusty atrix

I've got an Atrix I've left behind that I'm starting to work on again, I dug around here and so a lot of mention about UK Tmobile, but has anyone found they can get 4G using the ATT Atrix with one of these radios. Regardless of what I get back for an answer I'm going to give some of these UK chaps radios a try. Just be nice if someone gave it a go already.

sintoo

Nov 26, 2009
I can't flash zip radio. Help me please

Recovery =recovery5.0.2.7_atrix5.zip CWM

I always get the
E:Error in /emmc/N_01.7736P_usa_att_.zip (I tried all other zip as well).
(Status 0)
Installation aborted.

Last edited:

Swopers

Jan 9, 2016
Motorola Atrix 4G - in what block mmcblk0p??? sew radio.img

Yes, you can use them on any atrix.

how do you do. beside me Motorola Atrix 4G -user-2.3.6-4.5.1A-129_OLY-145-4-AT&T. the loader disarmed. In what block of the memory is found radio to flood command dd IF=/dev/block/mmcblk0p ?(?
OF=/tmp/radio.img

Top Liked Posts