alarm clock?

Search This thread

mxx20

Oct 8, 2013
Greer
Is there a way to get the alarm clock reliable or another app that may be? Mine hadn't gone off ina week and the wife's one is very spuratic

mxx20

Oct 8, 2013
Greer
I've been using alarm clock xtreme for years. Never failed me once.

Thanks, I've been trying to dig on this one, me and my wife gave the same phones mines rooted and gets is bone stock, we've both gotthis issue, how's battery with that app....

From what I've been reading this is a common HTC issue it seems....but doesn't effect all....I dunno what to do any more

tatonka_hero

Dec 12, 2009
I use the stock alarm 5 days a week and have never had a time it didn't go off. Granted, sometimes I wake up before it has the chance to go off.

dafluke24

Mar 1, 2011
DFW
Thanks, I've been trying to dig on this one, me and my wife gave the same phones mines rooted and gets is bone stock, we've both gotthis issue, how's battery with that app....

From what I've been reading this is a common HTC issue it seems....but doesn't effect all....I dunno what to do any more

battery life doesn't appear to be any different using the alarm clock xtreme. I'm not sure if it's a common issue because I tested the stock alarm clock and it works fine for me as well. I set it to go off 2 mins after my main alarm clock to test.

What I like about xtreme is it has a large snooze button, so I don't mistakenly hit the dismiss button lol and you can set it to snooze if you shake the phone.

Reactions: mxx20

nohamSam

Oct 26, 2013
Fort Smith
Is there a way to get the alarm clock reliable or another app that may be? Mine hadn't gone off ina week and the wife's one is very spuratic

You have to make sure to select the days(s) you want it to repeat. The original default alarm presets only have M-F selected and ignore the weekends.
Another thing I see people forgetting is to remember to select AM or PM correctly.

mxx20

Oct 8, 2013
Greer
You have to make sure to select the days(s) you want it to repeat. The original default alarm presets only have M-F selected and ignore the weekends.
Another thing I see people forgetting is to remember to select AM or PM correctly.

They are selected right, I had to set one for yesterday and it worked but the ones set for the weekdays like today didn't go off this morning. Luckilymy body is some what in a routine lol...and thanks for the suggestions...I'm gong to try one tomorrow

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I've been using alarm clock xtreme for years. Never failed me once.

battery life doesn't appear to be any different using the alarm clock xtreme. I'm not sure if it's a common issue because I tested the stock alarm clock and it works fine for me as well. I set it to go off 2 mins after my main alarm clock to test.

What I like about xtreme is it has a large snooze button, so I don't mistakenly hit the dismiss button lol and you can set it to snooze if you shake the phone.
    Strongly recommend Alarm Klock

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.angrydoughnuts.android.alarmclock

It has repeating alarms and can turn the volume up when the alarm goes off (just in case you silenced your phone).

And it is free (without ads too)!
    Timely is my personal favorite, really cool interface and the alarm has plenty of features
    +1 for Timely

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk