Report all bugs to Google, see the link
Android Bug Reports: https://support.google.com/nexus/con.../?src=10184840
Follow the instructions to generate a bug report containing detailed diagnostic information about your current device state. You may need to connect your device to a computer in order to complete these steps.
1. Reproduce the issue on your device (trigger the error message or problem you're experiencing). It is important that your device records at least one occurrence of the problem.
2. On your device, go to Settings > About phone/tablet.
3. At the bottom of the screen, touch 'Build number' seven times in quick succession.
4. Press Back
to go back to the main Settings screen.
5. Touch Developer options
6. Make sure 'Developer options' at the top of the screen is set to ON
7. Make sure the checkbox for 'USB debugging' is checked.
8. Touch Take bug report
at the top of the screen.
After a significant delay -- up to a minute -- the device will alert if successful and allow you to send the file in Gmail.
9. In Gmail, send the message to yourself so you can then access it on your computer.
10. On your computer, access your email and open the message you just sent to yourself.
11.Download the bugreport.txt attachment.
12. Send the file to Google (using the submission form at the bottom of this page).
: The file you generate may contain information not directly related to the issue you are experiencing. Google takes your privacy and security very seriously and if you send the file to us, we will use only the relevant information you provide and only for the purposes of investigating the issue you reported. For details on our privacy practices, please visit http://www.google.com/privacy