[APP][4.0+] Essential Calls - Don't miss anymore important calls!

Search This thread

kapetan_sifakas

Aug 3, 2010
Promo codes
•Promo codes for Essential Calls Premium now available! Request yours via PM.

promo_banner_2_big_wide_1600.png

What's new
• Your essential contacts can now ring with a special tone! Long press the phone/sms icon to set it.

• Interrupt the ringtone of an essential call by pressing the power button of your device.

•Control your SMS notifications independently from call notifications!

Description
Essential Calls lets you create a list with the contacts that really matter to you and easily adjust it in the future. By activating the app, your phone will automatically be switched to ringing mode when you receive a call or an SMS from the selected contacts. At the end of an essential call, your phone will be switched back to silent mode.

You can also set Essential Calls to mute your phone on certain hours on certain days, while only allow notification for your white listed contacts during this hours!

Features:

• Do not interrupt mode added:
You can now also block sound notifications on selected contacts, even when your phone is set on Normal mode!

• Schedule essential calls to start on certain hours on certain days.

• The Lite version gives you the ability to be notified when you receive calls from your two most essential contacts and your smartphone is set to silent mode.

• Add unlimited contacts and receive notifications for incoming SMSs by supporting this effort and upgrading to Premium.

• Select your essential contacts from your existing phonebook or add a custom contact.

• Exclude a contact from the list you created by clicking on it or just delete it.

• Easily switch the app on/off by using the Essential Calls' widget.

View in Google Play Store
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sifakas.essential.calls

Screenshots
disabled.png
promote.png
settings.png
enabled.png
trigger.png
picker.png

Last edited:

mibejo

Aug 28, 2013
big thanks :) :)

I was waiting for this kind of app for ages :D Great work :)
Keep promoting because this app has a lot of potiential :)
Best of luck :) I reccomend this to everyone :good:

ercea

Dec 12, 2012
Cádiz
Very useful! I sometimes forget unmute my phone and this app helps me to restore it and hear the calls :) Good app!

Regards!

Mr.HB

May 31, 2014
play.google.com
Good app I usually look at games but this app is pretty useful. It seems you find better apps searching XDA then using google play store search.

slonn

Nov 6, 2010
Bought the app. Very nice. Any chance that you can implement an activation trigger by date/time?

Dimitris09

Oct 7, 2008
Dude just the app you need to make your everyday life better, simple and smart!!! Keep up the good work, I will wait more apps from you!!!

Arbiter7

Jun 18, 2014
Chicago
Probably the most useful app I've found on this site! I work constantly and have my phone on silent and I always miss calls and later have to deal with the whole "why didn't you answer" crap but now I can at least know instantly when I miss a call and notify the contact asap instead of hours later. Very helpful app will be purchasing soon.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Promo codes
    •Promo codes for Essential Calls Premium now available! Request yours via PM.

promo_banner_2_big_wide_1600.png

What's new
    • Your essential contacts can now ring with a special tone! Long press the phone/sms icon to set it.

• Interrupt the ringtone of an essential call by pressing the power button of your device.

•Control your SMS notifications independently from call notifications!

Description
    Essential Calls lets you create a list with the contacts that really matter to you and easily adjust it in the future. By activating the app, your phone will automatically be switched to ringing mode when you receive a call or an SMS from the selected contacts. At the end of an essential call, your phone will be switched back to silent mode.

You can also set Essential Calls to mute your phone on certain hours on certain days, while only allow notification for your white listed contacts during this hours!

Features:

• Do not interrupt mode added:
    You can now also block sound notifications on selected contacts, even when your phone is set on Normal mode!

• Schedule essential calls to start on certain hours on certain days.

• The Lite version gives you the ability to be notified when you receive calls from your two most essential contacts and your smartphone is set to silent mode.

• Add unlimited contacts and receive notifications for incoming SMSs by supporting this effort and upgrading to Premium.

• Select your essential contacts from your existing phonebook or add a custom contact.

• Exclude a contact from the list you created by clicking on it or just delete it.

• Easily switch the app on/off by using the Essential Calls' widget.

View in Google Play Store
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sifakas.essential.calls

Screenshots
    disabled.png
    promote.png
    settings.png
    enabled.png
    trigger.png
    picker.png
    Great app! My only suggestion is to build in functionality that makes the button colors change when they are being pressed. That way we know they are registering! There is a good guide here: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3882064/how-to-change-color-of-button-in-android-when-clicked (at the bottom)