[ROM][UCLB3][2.3.6]Z-TR FINAL EDITION{The Collective}[4/3/12]17 LOCKS 16 TOGGLES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

crash822

Sep 11, 2011
Still getting errors on this rom. May be my phone, ever since I installed Bionix it has been acting funny. Examples are if I odin back to stock my apps are still installed. Can't flash CWM community kernal either.

J

jscott30

Yea dani got gtalk?..only share those secrets with devs ....LOL..no offense everyone

That's okay, no offense taken. I'm learning more by running a diff against what you've done than I would if you just told us. Hope you don't mind. ;)

Thanks dman, for the hard work figuring out how to hack UCKL2 to get video working.

dman3285

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 24, 2010
Rome, Ga.
Factory data reset from phone will fix your issues you said you were having since bionix ...everytime I Odin I do one to have a clean start

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using xda premium

crash822

Sep 11, 2011
Factory data reset from phone will fix your issues you said you were having since bionix ...everytime I Odin I do one to have a clean start

I do perform a factory data reset. Still can't install CWM community kernal though for some reason like I used to before bionix. Loaded up my old rom as everytime I boot to ZEUS atm it gives me a FC on system process and I'm unable to install any apps from the market. All this could be from not having GB boot loaders atm as I'm too chicken to flash those.

Ceadda

Mar 17, 2011
Just flashed this rom. Had same issue as everyone else with soft boots after app installs and no SD card functionality. I understand the fix but how can I get to it if I don't have root explorer and can't get to the file to change it? Or has the current file on page one been updated with the SD card fix? Otherwise rom seems great

Edit: Also GTA 3 was not in the market for download

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using XDA App

Last edited:

trej3k

Aug 5, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Great ROM! Two suggestions/questions

Dman, Great ROM first and foremost. I finally found a rom (Caty) that doesnt shut off and blast my music thru the speakers when the screen times out thanks to the "Never" screen timeout option. I am definitely loving Zeus. However, Zeus doesnt have this option :mad:. Is there anyway to add this back into Zeus? Also is there a way to not have my text messages included in the call logs screen???

Forgive my lack of reading :D. I'm just a eager, flash happy guy with those two issues...

Thanks again.

dman3285

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 24, 2010
Rome, Ga.
I did so much editing that I didn't even mess with the call log....and gt3 is in my market cause I downloaded it.....I don't lie

sashusmom

May 10, 2008
North Jersey
sorry to bother you

In the last line of vold.fstab file change mmc2 to mmc1 and save and reboot..:)

I'm still learning to hack- Can you (Or anyone) give a quick "how to find" the above file to modify via root explorer? Thanks:) and I appreciate all the hard work you put into this rom. I really love my infuse. Was going to go the MIUI route but you posted the Zeus, so I went with this one! Looks great. Was running Mosaic 8. Liked that too!

Please disregard- in the time it took to post this, the answer is back a page!! I will thank them when I back up!

Well I looked at it- where do I find the dev_mount sdcard1 to start the edit? I can follow the rest of the string if I can get started. Not too comfortable with this stuff yet!

Think I found it. Thanks anyway!----Success!!

Last edited:

EXPERIMENT

Sep 27, 2011
Alright i slept for a bit, bout to get up and kick my kid off my computer and see if i can get my theme done. Sorry guys. Just gotta get the main framework-res to take. I've got it running right now without, but that only gives me half the theme....

X

Reactions: fabrizio494

Ddot196

May 7, 2011
Changed it both ways. The sd ccard options are still greyed out either way. Ehh whatever lol. Idc.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

Nevermind I'm an idiot. Forgot to mount SD card as r/w in root explorer before making change. Works perfect now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

Rocket42

Jul 22, 2011
Red Bluff, Ca
None of my theme is even on yet, just wait till you see it ;)
I was going to ask...so the ZEUS i am now running is unthemed....oh BOY then ,, can't wait!! More blue to come!!

FYI i too had NO ext sd so i flashed Entropy's kernel and it;s back.

hmm, when i first flashed i had the grey cement wall with android as a boot screen after i flashed entropy kernel i now have ATT boot ...eeewwww.ah, saw someone say they flashed back to infusion kernel and ext sd stayed....i did the same. Back on infusion kernel ext SD good and NO MORE ATT BOOT.

I had NO issues at all restoring with Tibu

Last edited:

Ceadda

Mar 17, 2011
alright, flashed back to catyrom, opened the zeus zip and edited the mms of the mentioned file to mmc2. am flashing back now, and i'll check again for Grand theft auto 3, i purchased it for my tablet and just couldnt find it in the market for my phone under 3 different roms. I'll search again after the reflash.

crash822

Sep 11, 2011
Just flashed this rom. Had same issue as everyone else with soft boots after app installs and no SD card functionality. I understand the fix but how can I get to it if I don't have root explorer and can't get to the file to change it? Or has the current file on page one been updated with the SD card fix? Otherwise rom seems great

Edit: Also GTA 3 was not in the market for download

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using XDA App

I unzipped the rom on my computer and inserted the root explorer apk into ZEUS/data/app
You'll see other apps in there too like voltage control. Just copy and paste into that folder. Then zip all of the folders back into the zeus rom file and flash it.

Unfortunately the vold file fix did nothing to keep the system process from crashing on boot and my phone rebooting while restoring apps with titanium backup

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts