Hyperion flashed - camera problem

Search This thread

baumwolle_ro

Jan 21, 2014
Hello to all!

I just flashed Hyperion 8 GM, it went smoothly and everything looks so nice. Congrats to the developers, you did a fine job! I do have a problem, though: the camera does not work. In the original camera app I get the ErrorHandle message, and 3rd party apps just don't see the camera or cannot connect to it. I need help, please!

I am considering flashing Hyperion again, do you think it's a good idea? Or, if a kernel change is required (I have now the one which came with Hyperion), can you please guide me through the steps? Thank you very much!

andrei

rahulraz

Dec 31, 2013
Patna
www.gamesplaza.tk
I thinK it may be Cam Drivers Problem .
Reinstall Camera App nd drivers Or LiBs.
In Dialler Type This *#0*# nd select there Camera . If that works then its not a Driver Prob . Its a App Problem.

Always Press ThanKS IF I HelpeD ;)

baumwolle_ro

Jan 21, 2014
Thanks for the reply! I tried what you suggested, but I just got the message "Warning: Camera failed" and it sent me to the home screen. How can I reinstall just the camera app?

T

the_pirate_predator

Answer

Thanks for the reply! I tried what you suggested, but I just got the message "Warning: Camera failed" and it sent me to the home screen. How can I reinstall just the camera app?

Reinstalling camera app doesn't make it work.

This seems to be a driver problem.

Reflash the kernel and if possible, reinstall the rom also and check again if it works.

Follow the procedure and install.

It works for everyone and so it must work fo you too :p

Press thanks if I have helped.

baumwolle_ro

Jan 21, 2014
Reinstalling camera app doesn't make it work.

This seems to be a driver problem.

Reflash the kernel and if possible, reinstall the rom also and check again if it works.

Follow the procedure and install.

It works for everyone and so it must work fo you too :p

Press thanks if I have helped.

I have reflashed Hyperion, but the problem is still there. How can I make it work?