Always some bug with my Xperia Z2

Search This thread

rayraymond

Feb 12, 2010
Hi,

I have been playing with my xperia z2 for over a month now, i have 2 major issues.

1. When i am in facebook playing video, it will then show up a message saying "Sorry, but an unknown error occurred while trying to play this video"
i have tried clearing the cache or uninstall facebook. The best result is for those video that cannot be played in the beginning, it now can play but problem switched to another video

2. when talking on the phone, background noise is always higher than my voice no matter if i turned on the enhancement to reduce the background voice. It will get even worse if it is off.

any solutions to that?

Smartphoner

I agree with you about facebook video playback. It really gets on my nerves!!! But also if u r using streaming videos on ur browser also. Same problem. I hope they fix this stupid problem.

Also proximity sensor bug. The phone sceen blackens during a call but u actually accidently click things while ur phone is on ur ears.

One lousy bug is the sound. The phone's sound volume is very loud but at sometimes all of a sudden it becomes muffled by itself and gets so low!

The one i hate most is a bug with messaging. Sometimes it doesn't becomes sooo delayed when u try opening a msg or even doesn't want to open at all.
Another one is the hotspot. Sometimes it doesn't want to be enabled. U have to restart the phone to enable it.

I have an htc one m8 and it's more stable concerning software, but i really love my Z2.
I hope they fix these bugs esp. video and msg bugs!!!

Sent from my D6503 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

Smartphoner

Forgot to mention this bug on restart. :s

Sent from my D6503 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Attachments

• 1405975092385.jpg
    1405975092385.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 387

rayraymond

Feb 12, 2010
just replying to my search,
to prevent the video playback issue.
Just disable the xperia for facebook. then the problem is gone. I have not seen the issue again.

However, during the phone call, back ground noise is always louder than my voice still persist.

JackHanAnLG

Apr 12, 2012
Southend
My issues are the soft key buttons on screen. Doesn't matter what I do the home button and the recent apps button lag horribly!

Sent from my D6503 using XDA Free mobile app

tamir_89

Mar 9, 2013
I havent been able ti use my camera since the start of times... I gave me "unfortunately, camera has stopped error", stupid thing is I'm in no shape to return this piece of junk, because I world in a jungle with EGDE internet, and I can't go back to civilized world for another month... I've tried a reset, factory reset, uninstall updates, flashing firmwares from other countries... so, I reached a conclusion, that Sony can't manufacture smartphone...

rayraymond

Feb 12, 2010
I havent been able ti use my camera since the start of times... I gave me "unfortunately, camera has stopped error", stupid thing is I'm in no shape to return this piece of junk, because I world in a jungle with EGDE internet, and I can't go back to civilized world for another month... I've tried a reset, factory reset, uninstall updates, flashing firmwares from other countries... so, I reached a conclusion, that Sony can't manufacture smartphone...

my friend had this camera issue before, he have done all the things you have done before.
the only option is to return the phone to Sony for repair, it takes less than 4 hours even on sunday (local agreement of repairing)
so it wasn't that bad...
Issue was he dropped the phone and the connection from camera to the board is broken(this is was sony said)