plzz help me decide

Search This thread

ch0c0lateb0yctg

Dec 10, 2011
Dhaka
Dear Lg Pro 2 users..please help decide my next phone

i am already using Note 3 octa core version...but i m not impressd to be honest...so i m planning to buy G pro 2...saw many reviews on various site but still i am confused as they said its pretty much similar to Note 3..so i m asking for ur help as u can point me to the right direction...
before note 3 i had Lg g2...i loved it but heating issue is the only thing that made me switch...
so here is my few questions

Does GP2 has heat issue like g2? ( i am seriously concerned abt that )

should i switch from N3?

anyone used both N3 and GP2?? what do u thnk?? who will be the winner if u have to decide between N3 and GP2 for shooting?specially in low light?

plz mention sum issue that u faced with GP2...my main priority is Camera and battery...i m not into modding so less developer support is not a issue for me and ya i do not use s-pen at all so dnt worry abt tht....

please give me sum good advice...i do not need any biased review...i m looking for sum real help

thnx in advance :) :)

alwayslearning

Dec 3, 2007
CA

i am already using Note 3 octa core version...but i m not impressd to be honest...so i m planning to buy G pro 2...saw many reviews on various site but still i am confused as they said its pretty much similar to Note 3..so i m asking for ur help as u can point me to the right direction...
before note 3 i had Lg g2...i loved it but heating issue is the only thing that made me switch...

should i switch from N3?

anyone used both N3 and GP2?? what do u thnk?? who will be the winner if u have to decide between N3 and GP2 for shooting?specially in low light?

plz mention sum issue that u faced with GP2...my main priority is Camera and battery...i m not into modding so less developer support is not a issue for me and ya i do not use s-pen at all so dnt worry abt tht....

please give me sum good advice...i do not need any biased review...i m looking for sum real help

I had the note 3 for about 3 days, thought it was boarding and not impressed with the size. I love the GP2, I like the size better, I like the knock screen I like the buttons on the back. The screen is fabulous and LG did a good job with the software.

I also have the GS5, it is smaller so I take if golfing and to the moves because it fits in the cup holder, but I like the GP2 better.

Reactions: ch0c0lateb0yctg

ch0c0lateb0yctg

Dec 10, 2011
Dhaka
I had the note 3 for about 3 days, thought it was boarding and not impressed with the size. I love the GP2, I like the size better, I like the knock screen I like the buttons on the back. The screen is fabulous and LG did a good job with the software.

I also have the GS5, it is smaller so I take if golfing and to the moves because it fits in the cup holder, but I like the GP2 better.

thnx a lot brother....but u didnt mention anything abt Battery consumption and camera compared to Note 3?? and abt heating? does it get hot around the backside where volume and power button placed in normal use like browsing or using cam?? i faced the problem in g2??

sorry for bothering again but i really need to know that :)

alwayslearning

Dec 3, 2007
CA
thnx a lot brother....but u didnt mention anything abt Battery consumption and camera compared to Note 3?? and abt heating? does it get hot around the backside where volume and power button placed in normal use like browsing or using cam?? i faced the problem in g2??

I did not compare the camera with the Note 3 but there are a lot of articles out there that have, you should be able to do a search and find that. I do know that I like the camera a lot, but I do more business on my phone than pictures.

My phone has never gotten hot I use it a lot for browsing and playing music, reading books and taking notes, never over heats. as to the battery, my phone came with two and an external charger. I believe the battery is better than the N3 and I have never had to use two batteries in one day. I do rotate them everyday so I never plug my phone in, I just replace it with the fresh one that charged in the charger. I am very impressed with the battery life even when it use it as my GPS in my car I do not plug it in because the life of the battery is so good.

ch0c0lateb0yctg

Dec 10, 2011
Dhaka
I did not compare the camera with the Note 3 but there are a lot of articles out there that have, you should be able to do a search and find that. I do know that I like the camera a lot, but I do more business on my phone than pictures.

My phone has never gotten hot I use it a lot for browsing and playing music, reading books and taking notes, never over heats. as to the battery, my phone came with two and an external charger. I believe the battery is better than the N3 and I have never had to use two batteries in one day. I do rotate them everyday so I never plug my phone in, I just replace it with the fresh one that charged in the charger. I am very impressed with the battery life even when it use it as my GPS in my car I do not plug it in because the life of the battery is so good.

thnx for ur information kind sir....

stupc

Nov 8, 2012
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4

should i switch from N3?

Can't compare to a Note 3 as I haven't tried it, but I came from a Note 2, which was my favourite phone ever...until I got the Pro 2. Beautiful screen and some genuinely useful software and tricks built in. It just works without being annoying. :)

I can confirm the battery life on the Pro2 is excellent (if I'm not doing masses of gaming, just checking social media, listening to music, and maybe reading for an hour with Google Books then there's *easily* a day's worth of juice in the battery.
The camera is better than anything I''ve ever seen before. Seriously impressed with it and barely bother taking my dedicated camera out of the house anymore!

No overheating here either, and I play a lot of heavy games on it.
If you like the pen on your Note then a Pro 2 might not be the way to go, but I didn't really use mine and don't miss it at all.

But as alwayslearning points out, there are plenty of comparisons out there to read up on... :)
-StuPC

ch0c0lateb0yctg

Dec 10, 2011
Dhaka
Can't compare to a Note 3 as I haven't tried it, but I came from a Note 2, which was my favourite phone ever...until I got the Pro 2. Beautiful screen and some genuinely useful software and tricks built in. It just works without being annoying. :)

I can confirm the battery life on the Pro2 is excellent (if I'm not doing masses of gaming, just checking social media, listening to music, and maybe reading for an hour with Google Books then there's *easily* a day's worth of juice in the battery.
The camera is better than anything I''ve ever seen before. Seriously impressed with it and barely bother taking my dedicated camera out of the house anymore!

If you like the pen on your Note then a Pro 2 might not be the way to go, but I didn't really use mine and don't miss it at all.

But as alwayslearning points out, there are plenty of comparisons out there to read up on... :)
-StuPC

thats the review i was talking abt,,,,great man...like i said i dnt use pen at all,,,so i thnk um gonna buy one...but G3 realesd yesterday...i knw the price will be high...so i might go for the gpro 2... :) :)

stupc

Nov 8, 2012
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4
thats the review i was talking abt,,,,great man...like i said i dnt use pen at all,,,so i thnk um gonna buy one...but G3 realesd yesterday...i knw the price will be high...so i might go for the gpro 2... :) :)

I've read some of the G3 reviews today and it sounds like a great phone...but the only thing better than the Pro2, seems to be the screen, to be honest. But that sounds like a DAMN GOOD screen! :D

For the price, if you can get it for less than £400 on eBay I'd go for the Pro 2.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

should i switch from N3?

should i switch from N3?

-StuPC