[Q] Could someone please provide all stock 4.4 LG apps please?

Search This thread

demoncamber

Jan 20, 2012
Ok so I'm using a heavily debloated rom right now which is stock based on 4.4.2 for the d801.
I'm really missing quite a few of the LG apps that were growing on me.

Can someone provide me with either a flashable zip or everything I need to get them working again?
Mainly I need the LG app updater, Quick Memo, Task Manager and Weather App.

Greatly appreciated!!!

Last edited:

xxxrichievxxx

Jul 10, 2010
Notting Hill, London
www.facebook.com
Ok so I'm using a heavily debloated rom right now which is stock based on 4.4.2 for the d801.
I'm really missing quite a few of the LG apps that were growing on me.

Can someone provide me with either a flashable zip or everything I need to get them working again?
Mainly I need the LG app updater, Quick Memo, Task Manager and Weather App.

Greatly appreciated!!!

Have you tried downloading a a flashable zip file for a stock rom and try finding the apps in the zip? that would be the easiest.

demoncamber

Jan 20, 2012
Have you tried downloading a a flashable zip file for a stock rom and try finding the apps in the zip? that would be the easiest.
Yes looking at one right now, however, I don't know what the APK's are actually called.
I've found the Qmemo and the taskmanager apk's but I have no idea what the LG installer apk is called (the app that will update the LG apps to newer versions.)

Also, task manager installed but the qmemo did not :(

Last edited:

demoncamber

Jan 20, 2012
Could anyone give me the names of the apps as seen in your ROM? Specifically for the quick memo lg app and the lg main app market/updater

Sent from my LG-D801

demoncamber

Jan 20, 2012
I managed to get qmemo working as well as the lg update center. I think I'm still missing something because it tells me its checked for updates only, but doesn't show me the actual lg app center, so if someone could help me locate the apk that is the lg app center that would be great!

Lgupdatecenter.apk and lgqmemo.apk were the ones I needed. Now just missing one more.

Sent from my LG-D801