brymaster5000

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jan 9, 2012
New Hampshire
mLArN5r.jpg

PBi0vST.jpg

DEVICE SUMMARY
  • Made by Vinsic
  • 2.4A USB Charger, built with two specialized ports to charge your devices simultaneously at full speed.
  • 12W, compatible for Smartphones, Cell phones, MP3/MP4Players, Game Devices, GPS Devices, ereaders, and other digital devices.
  • High quality, safety, built-in circuitry protects your device from over-charging.
  • Highly durable ABS plastics, relatively good charging performance, whilst reducing heat generation.
  • Compact size and lightweight, design for using on the go and in home.

IMPRESSIONS
This charger blew the socks off my OEM charger. I got it when I had my HTC One M7 and the charger that came with that phone did an okay job - but it was more like a trickle charge. When using this charger, I was able to get a full charge from an almost drained battery in about 2 hours. And it was roughly the same time to charge both my wife's Samsung S4 and my M7 at the same time. :highfive:

This charger is great. It has two ports and it is has good build quality. I have been using it now for a few months and it is still going strong and charges my Nexus 6 great when I don't want to use the insanely fast turbo charger.

Not quite sure what the "Smart" port is for - the box did not come with a description on that.

RECOMMENDED
I would recommend anyone in search of a USB wall charger to purchase this product. I have used OEM chargers, and cheap replacement ones, and this one beats all the ones I've owned, hands down.

RobertBrody8

Apr 30, 2015
"Smart" USB chargers include solid state logic with serial communications chips. When you plug in a device that wants higher current, it sends a query to the power supply saying something to the effect of "I want 2 amps. Is that OK?" If the power supply is a dump USB port, it doesn't answer at all, so the device either doesn't work, or only draws the default 500 mA (and charges much more slowly.)

Reactions: brymaster5000

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    "Smart" USB chargers include solid state logic with serial communications chips. When you plug in a device that wants higher current, it sends a query to the power supply saying something to the effect of "I want 2 amps. Is that OK?" If the power supply is a dump USB port, it doesn't answer at all, so the device either doesn't work, or only draws the default 500 mA (and charges much more slowly.)