[Q]New and have a question!!

Search This thread

KevinK04

Feb 26, 2014
Mankato
Hey all, i am new here. i have an att note 2 i flashed the dn3 4.3 rom but for some reason it just shows 4g. doesnt show lte or anything like that. i have input the correct apn settings. is this normal? my dl speeds are around 10mbps. please help!!

Bajanman

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 17, 2009
Los Angeles Ca.
Hey all, i am new here. i have an att note 2 i flashed the dn3 4.3 rom but for some reason it just shows 4g. doesnt show lte or anything like that. i have input the correct apn settings. is this normal? my dl speeds are around 10mbps. please help!!

Those icons are like that because of what the Rom is based on. Which is the international version on the Note 2. So those are the icons that they have. But you're still getting LTE.
You can check by going into setting, about phone, status.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Reactions: KevinK04

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Those icons are like that because of what the Rom is based on. Which is the international version on the Note 2. So those are the icons that they have. But you're still getting LTE.
    You can check by going into setting, about phone, status.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk