[Q] MP 809t

Search This thread

knusto

Aug 12, 2013
Natal
www.facebook.com
I bought a MP 809t Smartphone. Are there any CWM and ROM for this phone? It runs android 4.3.0 from fabric, maybe AOSP, In "about phone" update is not listed.

:confused:

spljoe

Feb 6, 2012
4.4.2 ROM

Can you please upload the ROM, so that we shall benefit. I have a problem. I bought MP809T in Abu Dhabi, UAE. There it used to recognize the SIM and was working. But now I am in India and no SIM working. I am not sure whether the current ROM 4.3 does not support this region or so. Please help.

Also if someone can guide on how to install this stock ROM 4.4.2, it would be of gr8 help.

Thanks,
Joe

I have stock Android 4.4.2 KitKat

reshi5531

Sep 18, 2014
Installing ROM MP809T

Can you please upload the ROM, so that we shall benefit. I have a problem. I bought MP809T in Abu Dhabi, UAE. There it used to recognize the SIM and was working. But now I am in India and no SIM working. I am not sure whether the current ROM 4.3 does not support this region or so. Please help.

Also if someone can guide on how to install this stock ROM 4.4.2, it would be of gr8 help.

Thanks,
Joe

Hello spljoe,

I will write you how to install ROM to your phone. First download links to ROMs:
1. Stock pre-rooted ROM Android 4.3.0 - needrom.com/download/official-factory-rooted-rom-android-4-3-0-mtk6582-for-mpai-809t/
2. Stock non rooted ROM Android 4.4.2 - needrom.com/download/official-factory-rom-android-4-4-2-kitkat-mtk6582-for-mpai-809t/
I prefer personally 4.3.0 because is pre-rooted and rooted apps works perfectly!
Now you need to download this files: mediafire.com/folder/w0dh4b4h854mqq6,e22d2b5foep12ty,em36kke7pwkwphf/shared
1. Install PDA drivers from file;
2. Now open MP809T mobile phone flash steps Android 4.4.2.doc and follow instructions;
First you have to know that there is 2 different LCD screens for MPai 809T. You have to choose witch driver to install for your LCD. For 4.3.0 ROM you have only 1 option for LCD! If after flashing you start the phone, but can not see the logo, that's means wrong LCD driver.

If you need more help you can ask. If you are success with flashing you can buy me a beer - PayPal - dani4017@gmail.com :good::eek:

Reactions: spljoe

spljoe

Feb 6, 2012
LCD Version Checking?

Hi Dani,

Thanks for prompt response. It seems u r having Quad-Core phone (MTK6582), but mine is 6592 chipset, octacore one. Anyways, thanks a lot for sharing. I got the links for 6592 from needrom; BUT having the doubt about LCD version...how to check the LCD version before flashing any ROM?

If you can clarify, it will be gr8.

Thanks,
Joe

Hello spljoe,

I will write you how to install ROM to your phone. First download links to ROMs:
1. Stock pre-rooted ROM Android 4.3.0 - needrom.com/download/official-factory-rooted-rom-android-4-3-0-mtk6582-for-mpai-809t/
2. Stock non rooted ROM Android 4.4.2 - needrom.com/download/official-factory-rom-android-4-4-2-kitkat-mtk6582-for-mpai-809t/
I prefer personally 4.3.0 because is pre-rooted and rooted apps works perfectly!
Now you need to download this files: mediafire.com/folder/w0dh4b4h854mqq6,e22d2b5foep12ty,em36kke7pwkwphf/shared
2. Now open MP809T mobile phone flash steps Android 4.4.2.doc and follow instructions;
First you have to know that there is 2 different LCD screens for MPai 809T. You have to choose witch driver to install for your LCD. For 4.3.0 ROM you have only 1 option for LCD! If after flashing you start the phone, but can not see the logo, that's means wrong LCD driver.

If you need more help you can ask. If you are success with flashing you can buy me a beer - PayPal - dani4017@gmail.com :good::eek:

spljoe

Feb 6, 2012
For Mtk 6592 - OctaCore

Dear Dani,

Thanks for uploading all these files. It looks like u r using Quad Core 6582 chipset phone 809T. But I am having MTK6592 Octa-Core Phone. If you can, please assist me installing this 4.4.2 firmware. My phone is not detecting India network providers. I set the phone region to UAE and it was working when I was in Abu Dhabi, UAE. But now I am in India and I want to reinstall the ROM and check. My phone is just a electronic gadget now, without phone funtionality. Please help.

I am following this link below and I am getting an error message unable to continue with flashing. Anybody please help.
View attachment 2958354

View attachment 2958355
http://www.needrom.com/download/official-mpai-809t-mtk6592/

Thanks,
Joe

Hello spljoe,

reshi5531

Sep 18, 2014
Solution

Just download software from link that I give you from mediafire.com. There is a different flash software that can choose lcd version I can flash. Guide is also included.

spljoe

Feb 6, 2012
MTK6592 Chipset, Oct-core 809T

Just download software from link that I give you from mediafire.com. There is a different flash software that can choose lcd version I can flash. Guide is also included.

But my chipset is MTK6592 not what is mentioned in the document. I doubt it will work for me. I am confused and don't know how to proceed.

Please confirm this will work for MTK6592 chipset as well. Because mine is Octa-core phone.

I am just looking for step-by-step procedure to follow.

Thanks,
Joe

reshi5531

Sep 18, 2014
Answer

You can download ROM for MTK 6592 octacore where you find from needrom. After that you can follow the steps in my Guide from mediafire. Just use other ROM for MTK 6592 octacore.

spljoe

Feb 6, 2012
You can download ROM for MTK 6592 octacore where you find from needrom. After that you can follow the steps in my Guide from mediafire. Just use other ROM for MTK 6592 octacore.

Dear Dani,

I was able to upgrade the firmware from 4.3 to 4.4.2 by following your instructions. I installed from needrom download. But It's not complete format and reinstall. Upgrade didn't give me option to select/re-select the region to India. My India SIM cards are still not working. Can you please help me to format the phone completely and reinstall the 4.4.2 ROM ??? I have taken NVRAM backup using custom recovery.

If you can provide step-by-step procedure for that, it will be of gr8 help to me.

Thanks for the guide you have provided.

Thanks,
Joe

spljoe

Feb 6, 2012
IMEI Issue

Incorrect IMEI # was causing the issue. After writing new IMEI # using Droid tool resolved my issue. Thanks for all your guidance. With your help I could upgrade my phone to 4.4.2. Thanks Dani, though no beer! :)

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

Hello spljoe,

These drivers helped me to connect to PC successfully for data transfer through USB.

Thanks,
Joe

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

Hello spljoe,

4.4.2 also can be rooted easily after flashing using it vroot method. It's worth I guess. People always prefer latest version :)

tosiro

Oct 13, 2014
problem with speaker

hi guys i need ur help...i have chinese phone mp 809t octacore...is perfect !!!and i like so so much but now i have problem with the speaker(music ringtones etc)where can i find for this mobile replacement parts??thnx a lot for ur help

spljoe

Feb 6, 2012
hi guys i need ur help...i have chinese phone mp 809t octacore...is perfect !!!and i like so so much but now i have problem with the speaker(music ringtones etc)where can i find for this mobile replacement parts??thnx a lot for ur help
Even I have problem when I put my phone in loudspeaker mode while using Skype, so much noisy it is, almost not audible at all. Is there no voice reduction managed in this phone?

Is there anyway we can correct this?

Thanks,
Joe

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

What part are you trying to replace? Are you sure this is the hardware problem? What exact issue are you facing? And when?

tosiro

Oct 13, 2014
Even I have problem when I put my phone in loudspeaker mode while using Skype, so much noisy it is, almost not audible at all. Is there no voice reduction managed in this phone?

Is there anyway we can correct this?

Thanks,
Joe

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

What part are you trying to replace? Are you sure this is the hardware problem? What exact issue are you facing? And when?

thnx a lot for ur help and for ur time !!!yeah im sure is not hardware problem the phone speaker is broken...(i dont know if are the exactly words <<burned speaker>>

enricof18

Nov 2, 2014
Rio Verde
Hello spljoe,

Friend, I need your help. My 809T, with MTK6592, broke the screen. But I found one screen to buy, and I did this purchase, I already have the new screen. But when I plug the flat cable of the new screen in cell phone, the screen light up, but no image was shown. After that, I knew that 809T have two screen versions, and probally the screen that I bought have a different version that screen that came with cell phone.

I downloaded the ROM, but I need a help with intructions to install the ROM with driver for my new screen, because till now I couldn't install the screen with any program. I have the "SPMultiPortFlashDownloadProject", and "SP flash tool", but a several errors appear with these programs. Could you give the steps to configure these programs? My new screen is TD0-HD0499K70425.

I really need this cell phone, and think that I could lost it because I can't install the screen drives me crazy, because the cell phone is too good!

MKKLR21

Aug 8, 2013
Today I uploaded my modified KitKat ROM to needrom.com: Click.
Modifications:
- root access
- TWRP 2.7.1.0 included
- fixed external SD card limitations
- data partition resized to 2.0GB
- fake hardware specs and chinese crap removed

Please rate this ROM at needrom.com if you like it.

gerstavros

May 30, 2012
Athens
Today I uploaded my modified KitKat ROM to needrom.com: Click.
Modifications:
- root access
- TWRP 2.7.1.0 included
- fixed external SD card limitations
- data partition resized to 2.0GB
- fake hardware specs and chinese crap removed

Please rate this ROM at needrom.com if you like it.
How you resized the data partition? I have done it, and had problems, internal storage file system was damaged after reboots and at random times, and suddenly /data was wiped for no reason. I restored stock ebr1 and ebr2. This problem was happening only when i had many apps (when /data had more than 1GB data). Have you checked this?

MKKLR21

Aug 8, 2013
Hi gerstavros, I manually edited EBR1 and EBR2.
I tried it out before with 2.5GB data partition and I had the same problem: damaged storage, phone doesn't boot, data gone...
I changed data partition size to 2.0GB and it works fine until now. Free space is about 650MB. Remaining internal storage is 444MB (I think this is sufficient for system apps that don't use external SD).

Reactions: gerstavros

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Installing ROM MP809T

Thanks,
    Joe

Hello spljoe,

Hi gerstavros, I manually edited EBR1 and EBR2.
    I tried it out before with 2.5GB data partition and I had the same problem: damaged storage, phone doesn't boot, data gone...
    I changed data partition size to 2.0GB and it works fine until now. Free space is about 650MB. Remaining internal storage is 444MB (I think this is sufficient for system apps that don't use external SD).