[Theme] Mosaic IX (2/1/12) Theme Collection

Which theme do you want right away for M9?

• FireFly

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Mosaic Red

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • Mosaic Orange

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Dancing Queen

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • SuperNova

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • CandyReal

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Erebos

• Chastity

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • White Chrome

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • SolarFlare

• Glowing Blue

• Deep Purple

• Other (Specify which one or provide link)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

ChikiBujia

Nov 30, 2010
Hello Guys!!!

JGGW has been busy at work, so I am taking over the thread until he can make it back to us :D

I will be posting here the themes exclusively for the latest version of . These themes will not be tested on other ROMs, so flash at your own risk.

So, without further ado, lets get to it!!! :D

ONLINE OTA

ONLY FOR IX​

MOSAIC IX REVERT

DOWNLOAD​

The Collective Icons Packs​

NOT Flashable!!!​

ChikiIcons.png

DOWNLOAD:

MOSAIC BLUES ICONS
DANCING QUEEN ICONS
FIREFLY ICONS

CYAN ICONS
EMILY'S ICONS
INFECTION ICONS

ORANGE ICONS
PURPLE ICONS
RED ICONS

TAZMAN'S ICONS

STUDACRIS' INFECTION

ae3106e6-cca2-c577.jpg

DOWNLOAD​

THEMED SWYPE

Uninstall current swype with tibu and reboot, then just install this one like a regular app.

ae3106e6-6fb3-82fc.jpg

DOWNLOAD

FIREFLY BY STUDACRIS

DOWNLOAD​

MOSAIC ORANGE BY STUDACRIS

DOWNLOAD​

TAZ'S BLUE FOR MOSAIC IX​

HERE!​

JoeDV's MONTAGE

DOWNLOAD

DANCING QUEEN BY Robm1911

DOWNLOAD​

MOSAIC VIII STUFF AND THEMES' IMAGES

HERE!

And remember, Patience is a virtue ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

JGGW

Nov 14, 2010
Calgary
BATTERY MODS

That's right - All your favorite FireFly battery mods have arrived!

You can has battery mods OTA! See the Mosaic app for battery mods!

FLASHING A BATTERY MOD WILL BREAK THE FRAMEWORK OF ANY THEME YOU HAVE FLASHED. BEST RESULTS WILL BE OBTAINED WITH STOCK MOSAIC....THE STOCK REVERT IN THE OP WILL WORK FOR THESE AS WELL.

a_dude.png
- Android Dude
antonda.png
- Antonda download
circle.png
- Circle download
colored.png
Colored Android Dude
gb_circle.png
Full Circle Battery download
gen_x.png
Gen X battery download
glossy.png
Glossy battery download
green_circle.png
Glossy Circle download
honeycomb.png
Honeycomb battery download
jazzk.png
JAzzK battery download
jumba.png
Jumba battery download
land_gb.png
Landscape Mosaic download
large.png
Large Number battery download
wings.png
Android dude with Wings doanload

Last edited:

JGGW

Nov 14, 2010
Calgary
Bootscreens

Ok well, I decided to package both FF bootscreens as well as my fav Sons of Anarchy bootscreen from the Vibrant forums

FF_boot.gif

Download Here

FF_boot2.gif

Download HERE

The Sons of Anarchy boot screen is credited to TXLunchbox, I am just making the Captivate community aware of it. Find his original thread HERE

Download HERE

-------------------------------------------------

Stock MIII Bootscreen

HERE

Last edited:

ChikiBujia

Nov 30, 2010
Yay!!! Finally!!
You know what, the best idea came to me today.
I can totally have a theme during the day and another one during the night! ! My phone will be a chameleon , a beautiful chameleon !!!

Thank you soooooo sooooo much JGGW and Nun!!!

Team Phoenix are my heroes!!! :p

Sent From My PaulDiddy Remix XDA App

wretchedhorror

Mar 19, 2011
Awesome,
Just switched to diet as well. looking forward to more themes.
Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA Premium App

xxcaptcrunchxx

Feb 12, 2011
Downloading Diet as I type...

I knew I switched to the right ROM... You guys rock!! Awesome job on these themes!!! I'm digging the Solar Flare.... I have to wait for the themed swype though.....that will just be icing on the cake.
Keep up the great work!!!

Firefly theme

I have a request: the Firefly theme. I know I could stick with Firefly, but I really like some of the new features that were implemented in 2.3.3. I think Firefly had one of the best looking and polished themes and it would be great to see it as part of Mosaic. I think it goes without saying that the battery mods and dialers should be ported too when you get time.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello Guys!!!

JGGW has been busy at work, so I am taking over the thread until he can make it back to us :D

I will be posting here the themes exclusively for the latest version of . These themes will not be tested on other ROMs, so flash at your own risk.

So, without further ado, lets get to it!!! :D

ONLINE OTA

ONLY FOR IX​

MOSAIC IX REVERT

DOWNLOAD​

The Collective Icons Packs​

NOT Flashable!!!​

ChikiIcons.png

DOWNLOAD:

MOSAIC BLUES ICONS
    DANCING QUEEN ICONS
    FIREFLY ICONS

CYAN ICONS
    EMILY'S ICONS
    INFECTION ICONS

ORANGE ICONS
    PURPLE ICONS
    RED ICONS

TAZMAN'S ICONS

STUDACRIS' INFECTION

ae3106e6-cca2-c577.jpg

DOWNLOAD​

THEMED SWYPE

Uninstall current swype with tibu and reboot, then just install this one like a regular app.

ae3106e6-6fb3-82fc.jpg

DOWNLOAD

FIREFLY BY STUDACRIS

DOWNLOAD​

MOSAIC ORANGE BY STUDACRIS

DOWNLOAD​

TAZ'S BLUE FOR MOSAIC IX​

HERE!​

JoeDV's MONTAGE

DOWNLOAD

DANCING QUEEN BY Robm1911

DOWNLOAD​

MOSAIC VIII STUFF AND THEMES' IMAGES

HERE!

And remember, Patience is a virtue ;)
    In honor of Joe's daughter Emily and her fight, I present Emily's Theme. The theme is yellow to represent the Childhood Cancer Awareness ribbon...which can be found throughout the theme (battery, usb screen, dropdown). I know Joe does not like monochromatic themes...but I hope this time he makes an exception. ;)

I hope you enjoy this theme as well...I enjoyed making it. If you do enjoy it, please consider donating to Joe, or a charity of Joe's choice. Every little bit helps...

emilyshowcase.png

Download Emily's Theme Here.

Themed battery, dialer, contacts, mms, and some more..
    Soon to come...bootanimation and possible Swype.

Also, if you see anything that needs fixed, please let me know...I want it to be perfect :D
    Animated Launcher Pro Dock

Here it is, guys. I finally got the animation working without breaking compatability with the Launcher Pro Plus key.

A few notes:
    -I didn't put a whole lot of effort into the actual animation. I put it together just as an example for the mod. I figure people are gonna start making their own.
    -To enable the animation, switch to Launcher Pro after installation and go to: menu-> preferences-> appearance settings-> dock background-> select "Froyo", or whatever name you changed it to during the mod.
    -The animation will not play the first time it loads! From the Laucher Pro home screen: press the "Home" soft key to bring up the screen preview window, then press "Back" and the animation should start playing.
    -Right now, this is only for Launcher Pro. I am trying to get this working on Go Launcher Ex and ADW Launcher as well.
    -Adb install will not work. I reccommend flashing the modded apk through CWR.
    -This is compatible with Launcher Pro Plus. However, this will not unlock Launcher Pro Plus widgets. You gotta pay to get those.
    -I tested this on my Captivate without any performance issues, but it runs even better on dual core devices. The lag in the video preview is from the low framerate of Shootme's screen caster function.

Start with a clean, unmodded copy of Launcher Pro. Download it from the market if you don't have it already, and use "adb pull" to extract it. The LP apk attached below is a heavily themed version from my Dark Fire Blue theme- feel free to use it if you don't mind the additional themeing.

Decompile the apk using Apk Manager (or your preffered method). Go to:

projects\com.fede.launcher-1.apk\res\drawable-port-hdpi

Add all of your dock animation images to this folder. Name the images "dock_animationX" with X being the image number- 0,1,2,3 ect. Save them as .png files.

So far, I've gone up to 20 images (0-19) and have not noticed any additional lag, so you can probably use more than that if you want. I would suggest optimizing the images to reduce the file size.

Next, go to:

projects\com.fede.launcher-1.apk\res\drawable-port\dock_background_froyo.xml

Change the code to this:
    Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
    <animation-list android:oneshot="false" android:visible="false"
      xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android">
        <item android:duration="75" android:drawable="@drawable/dock_animation0" />
        <item android:duration="75" android:drawable="@drawable/dock_animation1" />
        <item android:duration="75" android:drawable="@drawable/dock_animation2" />
        <item android:duration="75" android:drawable="@drawable/dock_animation3" />
        <item android:duration="75" android:drawable="@drawable/dock_animation4" />
        <item android:duration="75" android:drawable="@drawable/dock_animation5" />
        <item android:duration="75" android:drawable="@drawable/dock_animation6" />
        <item android:duration="75" android:drawable="@drawable/dock_animation7" />
        <item android:duration="75" android:drawable="@drawable/dock_animation8" />
        <item android:duration="75" android:drawable="@drawable/dock_animation9" />
        <item android:duration="75" android:drawable="@drawable/dock_animation10" />
        <item android:duration="75" android:drawable="@drawable/dock_animation11" />
        <item android:duration="75" android:drawable="@drawable/dock_animation12" />
        <item android:duration="75" android:drawable="@drawable/dock_animation13" />
        <item android:duration="75" android:drawable="@drawable/dock_animation14" />
        <item android:duration="75" android:drawable="@drawable/dock_animation15" />
        <item android:duration="75" android:drawable="@drawable/dock_animation16" />
        <item android:duration="75" android:drawable="@drawable/dock_animation17" />
        <item android:duration="75" android:drawable="@drawable/dock_animation18" />
        <item android:duration="75" android:drawable="@drawable/dock_animation19" />
    </animation-list>
    Adjust the android:duration="XX" value to change the speed of the animation. If you have more than 20 images, keep adding lines in sequential order to accommodate all of your animation images. If you have fewer than 20, delete the excess lines. Close and save the file.

Optional Step- This will change the text string in the settings menu to a different name for your new animated dock background. It is totally unnecessary for the mod to work, but it does make it look more official. :D Go to:

projects\com.fede.launcher-1.apk\res\values\arrays.xml

Look for this code:
    Code:
     <string-array name="dock_background_entries">
            <item>None</item>
            <item>Custom</item>
            <item>Glass</item>
            [COLOR="Red"]<item>Froyo</item>[/COLOR]
            <item>Froyo wide</item>
        </string-array>
    Change "Froyo" to the whatever name you want- in the video above I changed the name to Blue Orbs. Save the changes and close this file. The mods are now finished.

Recompile the apk. When you get prompted with: "Is this a system apk?" choose Yes. "Keep unmodified files?" choose Yes. When prompted, navigate to the keep folder and delete: the ENTIRE "res" folder and the "resources.arsc" file. Finish compiling the apk. If you get an error, double check all of your file names for the images and xmls and make sure they are consistent. Grab the unsignedcom.fede.launcher-1.apk and rename it to: com.fede.launcher-1.apk. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DO NOT RESIGN THE APK!! Resigning it will break compatibility with Frederico's keys and the LPP Unlocker app from the market will not work.

Drop the com.fede.launcher-1.apk into a CWM flashable file, flash it, and enjoy. :D

Themed Launcher Pro Apk w/ Blue Orb Dock Animation
    CWM Flashable Animated Dock Launcher Pro

I started a thread for this mod in the Android Themes section. I'm hoping to start a collection of dock animations there as people start messing with it.
    New for Mosaic IV
    Absolution
    absoshowcase.png

Download from the OTA app or click the link below.
    Absolution for Mosaic

SuperNova
    snap20110518_220508.jpg
    snap20110518_220534.jpg
    snap20110518_220520.jpg
    snap20110518_220553.jpg
    snap20110518_220605.jpg
    snap20110518_220800.jpg

Download SuperNova for Mosaic
    Download Mosaic Revert

The theme is not complete. I plan on adding a purple market and theming other apps as well in the near future.
    Enjoy.
    Hey guys as some of you have noticed, the swype we included in the rom has expired. Well we are working on getting the MVII themed one updated, but one of our inspire owners made a gears of war swype that is purty sweet and matches nicely. so if you like this please spank the thanks button of dsmitty166

GOWSwype.png

http://phoenix-hq.com/Gotham/Keyboards/GOWSwype.apk

install instructions:
    1.uninstall swype with tibu
    2.Reboot
    3.find the downloaded apk and click on it and install like a regular app.
    4.PROFIT

and since it is stored as a user app you can now back it up, including the user dictionary. to restore from a fresh flash you will have to uninstall the swype that came with the rom, reboot, and then restore.