[Q] Xperia Play Games pack

Search This thread

kingston951

Mar 1, 2011
i bought Xperia Play week ago.

and i dont have a lot of games.

so maybe can someone upload some games please ?

subcu1ture

Feb 24, 2011
Melbourne
Motorola Edge 20 Pro
AHHHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I just opened this post and it was so lol... Thought he was actually going to talk about the Game pack that comes with the Official Dock but no... Just some noob wanting free stuff.

DeadlyDazza

Jul 3, 2010
Someone should make a game-looking file that will actually brick his play with a black screen of death & the words "This is what your Xperia Play is worth if you pirate games".

Teach the little prick a lesson !!

Cat_On_Droid

Aug 13, 2011
Don't worry

Go to this site

Android market

And search games and look for top FREE

Sent from my Xperia PLAY R800i using XDA App

Rogue Leader

Apr 4, 2011
New York
dude what are the 4 games that is on sale for our phone?

mostly i bought gameloft games for 3$.. just want to know what are those games.

If you click that link and choose Sony Ericsson R800 (or in my case R800x) you'll see them. Its the two I bought, Spiderman, and one other I can't remember (site is blocked at work so I can't check).

brochador

Jul 25, 2011
If you click that link and choose Sony Ericsson R800 (or in my case R800x) you'll see them. Its the two I bought, Spiderman, and one other I can't remember (site is blocked at work so I can't check).

when i click my phone then enter my mobile number it only shows the link of the game on their slideshow banner not the 4 games that is on sale..:confused:
and if i click the link they send at me, all games are still 3$ each, is it because the promo is not available in my country?

i bought 7 or 8 games from gameloft all for 3$ each, too bad i missed this promo, anyway, why i can't see eternal legacy on my list? even dungeon hunter 2.. is it because also those games are not available on my country?:confused:

Rogue Leader

Apr 4, 2011
New York
when i click my phone then enter my mobile number it only shows the link of the game on their slideshow banner not the 4 games that is on sale..:confused:
and if i click the link they send at me, all games are still 3$ each, is it because the promo is not available in my country?

i bought 7 or 8 games from gameloft all for 3$ each, too bad i missed this promo, anyway, why i can't see eternal legacy on my list? even dungeon hunter 2.. is it because also those games are not available on my country?:confused:

Hmm maybe its a US only thing. Its possible some games are not available in your country too. When you choose your phone did you try scanning the QR code that comes up on the screen? Thats how I got them.

Geeve

Jul 10, 2011
*Facepalm*

You can find the games by a simple search on Google, but I recommend buying the games and supporting the developers.

brochador

Jul 25, 2011
Hmm maybe its a US only thing. Its possible some games are not available in your country too. When you choose your phone did you try scanning the QR code that comes up on the screen? Thats how I got them.

I can't see any QR code to scan.. can you post a screenshot of the QR code that is appearing on you.. Thanks.

yourmajesty90

Jan 6, 2009
Well, back in their days, Pirates were cool indeed. There are the Somalian ones, but they aren't so glamorous.
And look in the Market for free games, or get some Emulators.