[ROM][Evita] Official Evervolv 4.2

Search This thread

chrisb906

Jan 4, 2013
I'm just a flash aholic. Lol

Sent from my Inspire 4G using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 04:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 AM ----------

I ran goomanager and saw it on there. Too bad goo im couldn't rid the outdated unmaintained rooms from their server. Hehe

Sent from my Inspire 4G using xda app-developers app

Heisenberg

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 29, 2011
Knocking on your door
OnePlus 9 Pro
Dude, not to sound harsh but isn't the the third ancient thread you've dug up in the last 24 hours? This ROM never really took off, wasn't even maintained for longer than two weeks, the dates on the posts tell the story. I get that you want to try different ROMs, but if the ROM that's on the download link doesn't boot then you should just move onto the next one. A dev isn't likely to churn out a new build of a year old ROM.

Sent from my Evita

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

attachment.php

Evervolv is a free, community built distribution of Android 4.2 (Jellybean) which greatly extends the capabilities of your phone.

Code:
    #include 
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

im on freenode #htc-one-xl a lot so if you want join me there.

Rom Installation:

Wipe Data, Cache, and system (optional but recommended, this will be the first question if you have FCs or random reboots)
    Flash the ROM
    Extract boot.img from zip file and run command "fastboot flash boot boot.img"
    Flash GApps
    Reboot into the system (first boot will take several minutes)

Download

GApps

Screenshots

Changelog:
    Code:
    For an updated changelog look here  http://review.evervolv.com/#/q/status:merged,n,z

2012-1-3
    Original upload

Working:
    -Sound
    -Phone calling
    -Data
    -SMS
    -MMS
    -Wifi
    -Charging LED
    -Bluetooth
    -Wifi tether

Bugs:
    -Sometimes the RIL doesn't come up immediately after reboot. Toggle airplane mode to fix.

Broken: (In order of importance)
    -Headphones?
    -Camera
    -Camcorder

Donations: Ok, so im not the type thats going to say "if you donate you will get special access." (yes i got asked this already, which is the point of this writing) Sorry, just not my style. Not trying to make money. But donations are welcome. Maybe I will get to work more on it if I can take the wifey out for dinner :). Thanks for all you guys support. Link in signature

h8rift - For getting the evitas booting that weren't playing nice with 4.2
    Evervolv team. Obviously
    preludedrew - For helping a lot
    mine too just in case
    Sorry about that. I realize what is happening. Typo in my download script. All is good now. Tested from 4 computers...
    Great job jamz, wishing this was available for the Note 2.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
    Is the issue present still where 4.2 doesn't boot on some evitas? If so, this will not work for me currently. But thanks for the release, I'll try it when that gets fixed

It has been resolved. Mine wouldn't boot either and thats what took this so long to get out. But thanks to the master named h8rift, this now boots all evitas. And I put that in my thanks and the end of the post :)