[Q] Overclocking Sony Xperia Z1

Search This thread

BKL SONY Z1

Feb 1, 2014
How can I overclock my Sony Xperia Z1? And how much speed can be achieved with overclocking, actually to which clock can it go so it can work normally?

ahomad

Jul 11, 2011
How can I overclock my Sony Xperia Z1? And how much speed can be achieved with overclocking, actually to which clock can it go so it can work normally?

you will need to unlock bootloader>instal new karnel that support over clocking> then overclock your phone

This is as easy as possible but in reality this is so hard, actually I am not sure if there is any karnel that support overclocking. Why do you need to overclock your Z1, you won't notice much performance boost, but you will drain your battery alot faster, most people underclock their Z1 to get better battery life

Reactions: BKL SONY Z1

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

you will need to unlock bootloader>instal new karnel that support over clocking> then overclock your phone

This is as easy as possible but in reality this is so hard, actually I am not sure if there is any karnel that support overclocking. Why do you need to overclock your Z1, you won't notice much performance boost, but you will drain your battery alot faster, most people underclock their Z1 to get better battery life