[THEMES]PROject Series (official topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

amar1548

Feb 17, 2012
hoshiarpur
whenever i try to flash GLX-R or any sensation project theme my all google apps says no network i.e. market, gmail.. all though i hve coonect to edge other apps opera like connect correctly .......... but market doesn't, i tried to clear data and uninstall update but no luck:( no doubt project black theme looks awesome but this problem persists , so back to titanium s....... any help.....:confused:

mj.vikram

Mar 2, 2012
XDA 24 X 7
whenever i try to flash GLX-R or any sensation project theme my all google apps says no network i.e. market, gmail.. all though i hve coonect to edge other apps opera like connect correctly .......... but market doesn't, i tried to clear data and uninstall update but no luck:( no doubt project black theme looks awesome but this problem persists , so back to titanium s....... any help.....:confused:

i never faced this issue..
better clear cache and dalvik cache and flash GLX-R and then project sensation...

Reactions: amar1548

nitinzeon

Apr 29, 2012
New Delhi
After flashing the sensation theme on titanium 2.1 the option to sort the contacts as last name,first name is no longer there....
Anyone has any solutions????

Last edited:

kinfauns

Retired Senior Moderator and Retired DC Lead
Jan 5, 2012
This thread has been closed at the request of the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is the official topic of the "PROject" themes series.
    New themes of a series, and also update for the already existing - will be posted here.
    russian-flag1.png

Also in this topic you can contact the developer of this series - PROsmart aka alfONES

PROject ICS v0.95

Download:
    2.3.6 XWLA4, 2.3.6 ZCLA1

PROject Sensation v0.4

Download:
    2.3.6 XWLA4, 2.3.6 ZCLA1

PROject Galaxy Black v0.4

2.3.6 XWLA4, 2.3.6 ZCLA1

Installation:
    1) DO A NAND BACKUP!
    2) Flash zip-package via cwm-recovery
    WORK ONLY FOR DEODEXED FIRMWARES!

New themes will be added when they become available :)
    Hi guys! Forgive for bad support of a topic. Now I have small problems in life, and a lot of work. Time for themes isn't present :( Project Galaxy Black now available! ;)
    Updates versions PROject for the XWLA4, some errors and bugs corrected. I recommend to all users to be updated.
    Recording calls works :)
    CRT effect ON
    ok....
    ill attach some pics showing u..
    ok got some good thing fr u n mee too !! ;)
    uninstall the previous app...
    install this--https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jrtstudio.automount&hl=en

tick "enable sd card auto-mounting"
    and plug in ur phone to pc,wait for the drivers to install..
    voilaaaaaaaa...
    hope this will solve the problem.. :)
    I think some people didn't like battery % in sensation theme

I present u nice battery % , pattern lock and some nice windows animations include in this theme u can see in below picsss

If u are one sensation theme then download the below link flash via cwm recovey

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/41219486/fantasiss.zip