[Q] ADB working, Fastboot not

Search This thread

RASTAS12

Nov 15, 2012
HARARE
Good day all, I am a NOOB first of all and apologize if this is not the correct forum to be posting this in.

I have a Colors Mobile X120Q and a Colors Mobile X100 mobile phone. Both devices are rooted and are working with ADB commands. If I try to boot into fastboot however the units will reboot into normal mode after issuing an ADB reboot bootloader command. I am able to boot the device with a combination of vol+ and the power button which boots the devices into a recovery screen that has a green droid with a red exclamation mark but when the devices are plugged into my PC (Win 7 64x) there is no USB detection. I have the drivers installed and have updated ADB and fastboot.

My question is can the OEM lock the recovery boot on the device so that it is not accessible from ADB? If so is there a way to access it so I can use fastboot?

Thanks for the help in advance!

Reactions: pragyan78

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Good day all, I am a NOOB first of all and apologize if this is not the correct forum to be posting this in.

I have a Colors Mobile X120Q and a Colors Mobile X100 mobile phone. Both devices are rooted and are working with ADB commands. If I try to boot into fastboot however the units will reboot into normal mode after issuing an ADB reboot bootloader command. I am able to boot the device with a combination of vol+ and the power button which boots the devices into a recovery screen that has a green droid with a red exclamation mark but when the devices are plugged into my PC (Win 7 64x) there is no USB detection. I have the drivers installed and have updated ADB and fastboot.

My question is can the OEM lock the recovery boot on the device so that it is not accessible from ADB? If so is there a way to access it so I can use fastboot?

Thanks for the help in advance!